16 : Awkward Situation

Frank's POV

I could feel his hands all over my body, his soft lips against my throat as he nipped and sucked bruises into my skin. My hand went up to his hair, tugging on the dark strands.

"Good boy." He purred, his hips rolling down against mine.

"Gerard..." I looked up at him, his eyes looked hungry, a look I've never seen before.

"Mm. I love you, Frankie." He cooed.

"I love you too."

-

I woke up completely confused. Blinking hard I looked around and remembered I was in Gerard's bed. I sighed. It was all a dream.

Gerard was laying next to me with his arm slung over my chest, pinning me down and snoring softly against the pillow.

Why had I had that dream? There's no way I want Gerard like that, right? It must be the lack of jerking off. I used to nearly every night now it's been a while and I can't help my twenty one year old body from getting worked up. It's not my fault. But worst of all I told him I love him. I know it's just a dream but why would I think that? Why would I say it, even in a dream. I shouldn't be thinking like that.

Suddenly I felt my cock straining against the waist of my boxers. I glanced down only to find I have an erection from my stupid dream. Shit. What am I supposed to do? I can't sneak off to the bathroom to touch myself. I certainly can't let Gerard wake up and find out. Who knows what he would do.

I vaguely thought about last night and how I had kissed him. I don't know why I did it. I just felt like I needed to, I clearly let things go too far when he got a little too touchy. But I'm grateful he stopped when I asked him to. He wasn't trying to take advantage of me at least.

I huffed a sigh. I need to do something about this. If I roll over and face the wall Gerard won't notice it when he wakes up. That's the best I've got until it goes away on its own.

I attempted to roll over, nearly there under the weight of his arm. He stirred in his sleep and I quickly moved away from him.

"Frankie?" He yawned. "What are you doing?"

"Getting comfortable." My voice was a little strained now.

"What's wrong?" He moved closer to me, resting his hand on my hip. My cock twitching at the contact. Fuck.

"N-nothing. I'm still tired." I lied. "I want to go back to sleep."

"Okay." He sighed. "Come lay with me." He tugged on my hip.

"No." I pulled away. Great now I'm going to piss him off.

"Why?" He sounded slightly annoyed. He reached over me to wrap his arm around my waist to pull me against him when he brushed up against my length with his hand and paused.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Oh." He breathed.

I didn't say anything, feeling my face turn red from embarrassment. I was frozen in place, unable to move or say anything at all.

"I can... leave you alone for a minute if you'd like?" He offered softly.

"N-no. It's fine." I just wanted it to go away but I was so hard, being unable to forget my dream was only making it worse. I don't really love the idea of jerking off with him standing in the hallway anyway.

"Or... I could help..." He sounded almost nervous saying this, with an edge of hopefulness.

I thought about it for a moment. My dream was heavy on my mind. I haven't slept with anyone in so long. I mostly had one night stands, rarely did I ever see the guy again. I miss being touched by someone else. Even if that someone was Gerard.