Home

Harry pov

I was so glad to be home. I missed being here, I didn't even realize how much I was homesick.
"You happy to be home?" Dracy asks me. I just nod my head. I take a deep breath, as I smell all of the familiar smells.
I hear her giggle, and I look at her. She was holding her belly. I look at her confused, she looks at me. "I guess the twins, misses home as well." She says with a smile.
"Why do you say this?" I ask her. "One of them kicked." She says, and I quickly look at her belly. I run, and fall on my knees.
I put my hands on her belly. "Woah, Harry!" She says, as she smiles at me. I feel one them kick, I feel a smile forming.
After a few minutes, I got off the ground. "Go take a nap. You look tried, and plus you haven't been sleeping in a actually bed." I says, as I kiss Dracy's forehead.
She smiles at me, and nods her head. She walks off to our room, and I went to the kitchen. I needed to look at the new house.
I look at the house, it has a spacious kitchen. It's open in from the living room and kitchen. There is a island spearing the kitchen and living room. The sink is in the island, the refrigerator is on of side of the sink. While on the other is the stove with the microwave above it.
The concers our black and white marble. There is plenty of storage, and cabinets. The wallpaper is a stone wall, while the ground is a wooden floor.
The living room is also very spacious, more than enough space for toys and space for kids to play. The wooden floors from the kitchen, carry on into the living room. The wallpaper is a light grey.
The room is empty, and I could already see it filled with furniture. It would feel so cozy.
There are 8 rooms, I wanted to have several guest rooms or spear rooms for the kids. The master bedroom is gorgeous. The wooden floor is the same as in the kitchen and living room. Which is like a dark brown, but still is light tint to it.
The master bedroom, as a bathroom. Which as the same counter tops as the kitchen, with two sinks. In front of the sinks are mirrors.
In the right concer there is a bath, big enough for me and Dracy both. Well, if we sit on each side. On the other side there is a nice shower.
The wallpaper is white wallpaper that turns into tiles, and the floor tilted match the ones on the wall. There is still a storage unit for towels and other bathroom supplies to be put.
There are 4 other bathrooms, 1 is a guest bathroom. So, it just has a loo and sink.
The house also one of the new neighboring houses to Mr. Malfoy. So, Dracy will be close to her dad and little brother (well, until he graduates).
Overall, it's a great house. It's open and spacious. And will be great to raise a family in.
I can't help to smile, I could see the twins growing up there. I look around at the kitchen, and it would get me away from memories.
We need to move before Dracy is 7 months pregnant, and she is already 6 months. Okay, I need to start packing, and calling places to get furniture in. Okay, let's get started.
After about an hour, Dracy wakes up. She finds me packing some kitchen utensils.
"What are you doing?" She asks me, and I look at her shocked. I put my hand over my heart, then look at her. "I'm packing." I say with a smile.
She looks at me confused, and I smile. "Go look on corner." I say, as I continue packing.
She comes back with a smile. "The house looks amazing. And you know if you are trying to move fast. You can use magic." She says with a sass. I roll my eyes, and wand-lessly pack the rest.
"Okay, miss sass." I say while standing up.
She looks me up and down. "Okay, I'm sorry. I will go cook spaghetti." I say, when I realize that look. I quickly go downstairs, and started to cook. Dracy walks down, and smiles at me.
It wasn't long until I had supper down. "Dracy dinner is done." I say while I put food on a plate for her. She comes, and get her food.
I get myself a plate, and sat down at the table with her. "I will finish packing tomorrow. I already called the moving company, and they will be bringing the furniture to the new house, tomorrow." I say as I spin my fork in my spaghetti. Dracy nods her head.
"Do you think the babies will like it?"t Dracy asks. I smile, and I put my hand on her swollen belly.
"Of course, baby. The babies will love it there, and plus we are going to be your father's neighbor." I say with a smile. She looks at me.
"Really!" She says with a bright smile. "Yes, really. I thought you might like to be near your brother and father still." I say with a smile.
"What about you parents?" She asks me softly. "Love, you have remember our parents are already neighbors. So, we are just going to be in-between them." I say with a chuckle.
She becomes a light pink shade. "Right..." She mumbles. "Hey, don't be embarrassed that you forgot that. After all we can blame the pregnancy." I say with shrug.
She laughs, and I look at her. She quit laughing and looks at me. "You're giving me those puppy dog eyes, again." She says and I shrug.
"You're just too perfect." I say, making the light shade of pink come back. Oh, how have I missed this.
I know this may sound cheese, but she is home. Anywhere is she is, anywhere she goes I will follow; because she is my home.