Cameras

"Harry!" Dracy yells in her concerned and scared voice. Harry looks at the door, and walks into the bedroom.
He grabs his gun, and heads downstairs. "Harry?!" Dracy yells again, this time you could hear the crying and scaredness in her voice.
I got to Dracy. And there was a man standing in the living room. The man had a knife, and I had the gun behind my back.
"Hey, is there something wrong kid? What's wrong?" I ask trying to get the kid to put the knife down.
"You! Your family! Your the reason my family is dead!" The kid yells while walking towards me, that's when I realize he has Dracy by neck.
"Hey, let her go. She has nothing to do with my family. She is just a friend of mine. She knows nothing." I say hoping he would listen to me. The kid looks at her, then looks at me.
"How can I be sure?" He asks. Obviously this was one of his first times doing this. Cause he isn't wearing a mask, he didn't do his research, and he was asking questions.
"Ask her." I say while standing straight up. He looks at her, and looks at me. He lets go of her, and I smile in my head. "You go into the kitchen, while I take care of him, doll." He says and Dracy nods her head. But, I know she is rolling her eyes.
'Call the police' she mouths to me. I nod my head slightly, so he wouldn't notice. After a second, I look at the guy. He was looking at Dracy.
I took this time to shot, him in the arm. "FUCK!" He yells as he looks at me. He sees I'm holding the gun. And he quickly looks at Dracy who is on the phone with the police.
"I will shoot, again. If you think about touching her." I say while getting closer to him. He looks at me, and heads towards me.
I move before he could really badly hurt me, but he still got me. He got me in the arm, it's not that deep but deep enough to make it bleed badly.
"Shit." I say while putting my hand over the cut. You are trained for this, Harry! I think, while standing up.
"Harry, oh my god. The police are on their way." Dracy says to me, when she sees my arm. I made it into the kitchen, to grab a washcloth to stop the bleeding.
"Okay, I will try to keep him inside." I say while going back into the living room. I look around for him, and finally find him in the guest bathroom.
I hear a knock, and Dracy shots for the door. "Look in the peck hole!" I yell at her, and she nods her head.
The police come in, and I nod my head to bathroom. They nod their head. "This is the police. Come out with your hands up!" The main officer yells at the door. After a few minutes he comes out with his hands up, and has the knife in his mouth.
They take the knife, and walk him out. I hug Dracy tight. "Sir, did you shoot him with your gun?" A officer asks me. "Yes." I answer.
"Did you have a reason to shoot him?"
"Yes, he was holding her captured. And she is pregnant with my kids."
The officer continued to asks me questions. And I answer most of them the truth or just slightly the different. Eventually they left.
"I have to call my dad, and tell him I will be late." I say as I get phone out, Dracy nods her head. She walks back into the kitchen quietly, to quiet.
"Hey, dad." I say well walking into the kitchen. "I won't be able to make it today. We had someone break into the house, and try to hurt Dracy." I say as I hear my dad walking outside.
"Is she okay? Are you okay?" He asks me, and so much concern. "She is fine. I got a cut on my arm." I say with a smile.  "Okay, I will tell you won't make it. Talk to you, later." He says before hanging up. I nod my head, and put my phone away.
"Now, what's wrong?" I ask Dracy, as I come up behind her. I hug her from behind, and put my head in the crease of her neck.
"Harry, what if the babies were born. What if it actually got worse. I would be my fault, because I forget to look through the peck hole." She says as she tries not to cry.
"Dracy! Everyone forgots somethings sometimes, and everything would work out. We know what to do in a emergency." I say as I turn her around, and look in her eyes.
Her eyes are watery, her cheeks are red, her bottom lip is trembling, and she is shaking. I hug her, I promised her from the day we started dating I would protect her.
"Oh, love. How about we get cameras for outside." I say while rubbing her back, while rocking her. She nods her head in my chest.
She went and got dressed, and came downstairs. After that we left to go look for cameras.
She picked out the cameras, and payed. "Did you see how many looks I got." I say with chuckle. Dracy rolled her eyes, and grabbed my hand.
"Can we go to a restaurant? I'm hungry." Dracy says as she puts her other had on her stomach.
I smile at her, and kiss her hand. We got the car, I put the cameras in the back.
I got in the car, and I backed out of the parking spot. I drive to her favorite one, "How about Wolfstar?" I asks to make sure. She nods her head, and smiles at me.
Wolfstar opened about 3 years ago. Wolfstar is owned by my uncle Sirius, and his co-owner is my Uncle Remus. Even though Uncle Remus spends most of his time as a doctor.
We stop, and I get out. I help Dracy out of the truck, and we went inside. We went inside, and ordered.
"Here is your fo-" The girl cuts off. I look up at my best friends sister, Ginny. "Hi, Harry!" She says happily. I look at Dracy, and her smile has dropped.
She has always hated Ginny. Specially when she told me she liked me, and knew me and Dracy were a couple. I remember that day.
We were talking in the Gryffindor common room, Dracy was sitting on the couch talking to Hermione about a book. When Ginny came in, you could tell she was nervous. Well, she came in stood infront of me. Everyone looked at her, but continued to talk. She told that she liked me, right then and right there. Dracy looked at her, and I told her that I was dating someone.
Oh, she had the audacity to say I don't see her. And Drcay stood up and yelled at her to turn around. When, Ginny finally did Dracy smiled and said "Now you see her." With a smrik. Ginny looked at me, to see if she was lying. Before she could even talk, Dracy sat on my lap and kissed me.
Ginny stormed out. Everyone in common room laughed. Ron couldn't believe his sister, and went to yell at her.
"HARRY!" I look at Dracy who was yelling my name. "Yes, love?" I asks realizing I zoned out.
"She wants to know how you are." Dracy says as she points her eyes to Ginny.
"How are you, Harry?" Ginny asks with a bright smile. "Good, you?" I asked to be polite. I smile at Dracy, and she smiles at me.
"Good, as well. What have you been up to?" She asks as ignoring Dracy. "Oh, well me and Dracy went and got cameras today. And I am getting ready to be a dad!" I say with bright smile. I'm so happy to say I'm going to get to be a dad.
I look at Ginny, and her smile dropped. "Who is the lucky girl?" Ginny asks with a sour face. "Do like you did in 6th year and turn around." Dracy says with a smirk. Ginny turns around to look at her.
"Your kidding, right?" She says look at Dracy. Dracy smiles at me and looks at Ginny. "No. I couldn't be lieing about a 8in dick, that got me pregnant." Dracy says with a smirk, and I look at her with my eyes open.
Ginny turns red of embarrassment. And turns away. I put my hands over my eyes, and look around to see if anyone was paying attention.
I sigh when I realize was not paying attention, thankfully. "Dracy, one you can't say that especially in pubic. And two that's not dick size." I whisper the last part. Dracy leans forwards and smiles. "Oh, I know." Dracy whispers back.
"It's a good 9 or 10." She says while leaning back, and not watching her volume. "Dracy!" I says as I hide myself from the outside world.
She starts to laugh, and I can hear a few people leaving. Great, they probably heard our conversation.
After a few we ate, and left. I was driving home, when I heard quiet snores. I smile, and shake my head.
How can someone be so cute, but so mean. At least she got Ginny away.
When, we get to the house. I did the same thing, I did yesterday.
Yeah, the sun was still out. So, I didn't go to bed. I went to go look outside. I need to get Dracy in the new house, soon. I think as I look at the house.
Don't get me wrong, I love 12 Grimmauld Place. It's just so many memories, that I don't like.
And so many things that could scare a baby. I mean I was scared the first time I came here.
After a while of seating on a bench, I got inside. I get changed, and go to bed. Just like every night I fell asleep with Dracy in my arms. And with no nightmares, and no dreams in general. Just a peaceful night.