20. I WILL MARRY HIM

If you find any spelling or grammatical mistakes please comment on those I'll edit

🅥🅘🅢🅗🅝🅤 🅟🅞🅥:

"Today is the only night you are going to have complete sleep babydoll!!!! So sleep peacefully!!!

Because from tomorrow I'm not going to let you sleep the whole... night.." saying I winked 😉at her.

Her eyes popped out hearing my words...
Thereon pecking her lips and forehead I left the room post locking it.

(𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸)

░▒▓█ 🄿🅁🄴🅂🄴🄽🅃█▓▒░

Today morning when my bangaaram was called for Mangala snaanam(holy bath)I heard her yells from the room.

I went to her room and warned her very well explaining "THE ART OF FURNITURE MAKING AND HUMAN CHOPPING".I guess this dosage of threats is enough for her. I know very well that her brain is cooking plans to escape from here. I will never let her succeed in her plans. I'm eager to have her for me.

I don't know what this is!!! I just want her !! I don't care whether she accepts it or not.

she is my sexy brave bangaaram!!!

finally today she's going to become mine!!!

only mine!!!

IN ALL WAYS!!!

🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

🅐🅐🅓🅗🅨🅐 🅟🅞🅥:

"I'm not your puppet to do whatever the shit!! you say"I yelled at him.

he turned in a go and pinned me to the wall gripping my both arms....and said "if you utter a single word I will take NOW and HERE ....ROUGH and RAW ...."

HIS voice is deadly deep...

My core trembled hearing those words...

I snapped my head towards him...

his AMBER EYES are filled with lust...

God knows what he is thinking in his dirty brain..".you dumbass girl he hinted at about his dirty intentions. still, you are thinking what he would be thinking. you are a 22+ girl still don't get 18+ content🤦‍♀️" my brain mocked me.

after looking at his lust 00zing eyes I FELT it's not safe to stay in front of his eyes for a mere second. I pushed him using my full energy and wiping my tears I barged into the washroom. I heard a creaking sound of a cot before entering the washroom I guess he would have fallen on the cot. if possible I would have thrown him from the top floor of "Palais Royale".

whatever I don't care!!!

I DON'T CARE IF HE DIES ALSO!!!

I HATE HIM TO THE CORE!!!