| Chapter 33: Leaky Cauldron |

Start from the beginning

"Room 11" You hears someone say. You and Harry walked up the stairs and is now being guided to Room 11. The man opened the door to show room but more like an office. Someone cleared there throat.

"As the minister of magic, it is my duty to inform you Mr. and Miss Potter that earlier this evening. We have detected that you have used magic and broken the law but no harm done" Cornelius Fudge said smiling

The two of you were seated as the suddenly the Minister of Magic was now walking up to the two of you. Pointing to the tear.

"No, Thankyou" Harry said before he looked at you

"I'm fine, thank you" You smiled softly as Cornelius Fudge nodded smiling at you.

"Um, Minister" You called as Harry looked at you with a raised brow.

"I don't understand. I broke the law. I mean underage wizards aren't supposed to use magic at home?" You said confused on why they let you off after you did magic at home, in the woods.

"Come on now, Y/n. The minister doesn't send people to Azkaban for needing light" Cornelius said making the creepy man laugh.

You were about to open your mouth to say something snarky when Harry kick your shin making you shut your mouth immediately as it went on a thin line. You glared at Harry in annoyance.

"On the other hand, running away like that. In the state of things is very very irresponsible" Cornelius Fudge walked around you and Harry holding onto the sofa as you and Harry turned to look at him.

"The state of things, sir?" Harry questioned

"We have a killer on the lose"

"Sirius Black, you mean. The guy had a name—" Harry covers your mouth smiling apologetically to the minister. You glared at him as you crossed your arms not bothering to take his hand off

"But what's he got to do with us?" Harry asked

"Nothing, of course. Your both safe that's what matters—" He smiled as he started to walk again. Your gaze following the man.

"Tomorrow, you two will be on your way back to Hogwarts" The minister said walking up to his desk before turning around and pointing to a table. The two of you potters looked

"Oh, and this are both of your new school books. I took the liberty of having them brought here for both of you" He said leaning on the desk.

"Now, tom will show you both to your rooms"

The creepy man grabbed Harry by the shirt as Harry grabbed your hand. Both of you getting dragged.

"Oh, by the way Harry, Y/n. Once your here, it would be best if you both didn't wander" Cornelius suggested before you both walked out of the office.

You and Harry were guided to a room. To show two beds and your stuffs were already there.

"Well, night" You said to Harry plopping down on your bed and immediately falling asleep after the tiring way to Leaky Cauldron.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

It was the next morning and you were sat down while writing down on a piece of paper.

"Y/n, hurry up!" Harry yelled as he was finishing getting ready. You reread through the letter.

Dear Malfoy

Why haven't you been responding to my letters? Is something wrong? Did i do something wrong? Tell me so I can fix it. I'll see you later