fifteen

A/N P.O.V.

"sir! s-sir we are not following you! w-we are h-here for protecting you...V SEND US!"

"What!" Jungkook stopped choking him.

"Yes..yes"

"Why!?" Jungkook left his collar and stepped back.

"Actually we are here as your bodyguards ... V has imputed us.. for your protection...V has mandate us to do it from hide. We are the one who saved you from the shot that day..we killed the assassin."

"Huh!" Jungkook was speechless.. obviously who wouldn't... only one question is in his mind right now...why would V do this for me?

"Umm... Thanks I guess... c-can you d-do me a favor..." Jungkook questioned hesitantly.

"Me!" The bodyguard asked then exchanged a look with his partner who was standing beside him. His partner nodded his head by assuring him to go for it.

"Yes.. what is it?"

"Can you not tell V that I already bumped into you guys? .... atleast for now!"

" why!" the bodyguards said in unison. Jungkook didn't replied. "Ok fine we won't inform him"

"That's so great of you"

"Never mind...so, can we continue our jobs?"

"Do whatever you want...I didn't employed you anyway" saying this jk headed back to his car.

Well the bodyguards agreed cause they seem no harm in it... but they will surely inform V soon but as they considered jk's request so they won't do it now for sure.

Meanwhile in the whole day jk could not concentrated in anything...he was just thinking about it. Now he is in his home. As soon as he returned his home he went for a shower. Right now he is standing infront of the mirror...

"Aahhhhhhhh" jk screamed" why would he!...they must be lying.. what if they were not!... I don't know.. I need to know... yeah.. should I ask him now!... No wh-" Jungkook's phone rang from outside. He went out of the washroom..

"Hello"

"Jungkook-ah.. let's party tonight..one of our old friends will be at Octagon..we are heading there.. don't be late" With that, Jimin hung up the phone without giving Jungkook a chance to speak.

"He-hello! Hello!.. this shorty... what did he said... Octagon!"

Now Jungkook is dressing up with a red coat with trousers and a white shirt in with two opened button.. revealing his collar bones.. looking hot as hell. Now he has done his final touch up with a lavender flavoured cologne and cherry flavoured chapstick.

 Now he has done his final touch up with a lavender flavoured cologne and cherry flavoured chapstick

(Imagine without mic)

Now he is heading towards the venue in his car...but now he has something else which is bothering him.. Did I dressed up way too formal! I am going for clubbing.. I should have dressed some thing else.. some thing more sexy. Yeah that's what he is thinking right now... He already checked himself out in his phone's camera for hundreds of times until now... But atleast he forgot to worry about V now.