four

"Sir.. sir! ...SIR!..are you listening?"

"huh!.. y-yeah..umm.. a-actually no. Repeat again."

"Sir you have a photoshoot for Vogue at 11.30..it will take a few hours then you have an appointment with miss kazi about the product launch and then you have a lunch with Mr. Kevin. After that at around 4.30 you need to be at chen-" Lee su,the manager of tae, got cut off.

"Yeah yeah I got it... it's just 9 right now.....you may leave now...we will be there at around 11"

It's been a while now...but after that thing... the trance which led Taehyung to cheesy dreamland only at midnight, started accompanying him during daytime too... specially in the mid of some meetings or some important discussions.

Lee left Taehyung alone in his living room. And again tae got drowned in his thoughts. Suddenly his phone buzzed snapping him out from his reverie. He took the phone out of his pocket. His eyebrows raised cause the notification was something about jk. He clicked on the notification and then which he seen made him zoned out for a while. Well.... it's just jk done a photoshoot which gone viral. The thing is the photo's content...jk just advertised a brand...a brand of lingerie.
Just by looking at it tae got a boner which needed to be taken care of...and then he jerked that off right on the couch within a whole 15 minutes...

"Ahh...fuckk...jey..keh....I will make you pay for this" tae said panting heavily..he was looking at the picture intensely with dark eyes and then his lips curled up and a smirk take place..."soon."

It's another day.. normal..tae found himself engaged in his busy schedules as usual. It's noon now, he is at his studio,practicing dance.

Suddenly

Suddenly..."Sir..sir...s-sir look at this" Lee said while panting heavily.

"What happened..why were you running?"

"Sir just look at it first.." Lee said showing his phone on tae's face.

"What is it..."saying that he started the video which was paused.

"Sir.. w-what should we do now.. should I call Mr. K-"

"Stop.."tae said returning the phone to Lee.

"Leave now"

"But-"

"I said LEAVE"tae raised his voice.

"o-ok" Lee rushed out of there .

_________________________________________

Tae's P.O.V

Now wasn't that enough that it came together. Uhh fuck it. Now am I suppose to make a conspiracy against her.
Is she really pregnant? If she is then..was not she suppose to tell me first before announcing it infront of the whole fucking world?

Ohh god...why it should be me? I didn't even fucked her...or did i?

"Jk you really are something right?...even imaginary fuck brought this much trouble for me...get the fuck out of mind asshole" I said looking through the mirror.

Haaa! I am the most handsome guy in this fucking world yet this things are happening with me...are you really this much worthy jungkook that I can't even fuck you In my mind..and that IU.. what does she think of herself...I will give that bitch a lifetime lesson... I don't care if she is pregnant or not cause I didn't even fucked her for god's sake... it's all because of that jungkook.

"Sir.."the door knock snapped me out of my trance.

"Come in"

"Sir are you fine?"

"Yeah"

"So what are we gonna do about it"

"I will talk to IU.."

"Sir she just confessed this in the Vlive...
Is it a false notoriety in any way?"

"I don't know... I'm not gonna beleive her words anyway. And if she's really pregnant then she has to abort it... I'll make her do it."

"And what about the chaos that she made?"

"What else.. I will convict her. I'm gonna make myself the most innocent victim who got falsely defamed... don't care if I really am."

"Alright."

"For now leave me I want to practice."

_________________________________________

Author's P.O.V

In whole world the news spread faster than the COVID (lol). Taehyung got so many calls from many people whole day but he didn't received. But then he thought that if he remained silent then everything will go worse so he decided to show some fake tears to earn concern. He received the necessary calls. He also done a Vlive for the army where he said..

"Guys I don't know what is happening....she was a good friend of mine but .....ah!..leave it. I have nothing to say about it..I think I won't suffer for something I didn't even done. I just know that I will be honest no matter whatever consequences will show up... I will fight... and for that....please just stay by my side." Saying that Taehyung wiped off his non existent tears"purple you."

Taehyung was just exhausted of this drama so just after the live he called it a night and dig into his bed then fled to dreamland.

It's been like this but tae didn't knew his life is really gonna be a whole drama afterwards.

"Now what happened... are you just exist to give bad news to me.."

"Sir.. don't get too worried yet..I just ran here out of excitement.. cause this time I myself don't know if it's really a bad one"Lee panted

"Ohh stop this shit and tell me what happened"

"s-sir...IU...she is no more...she died in an accident.. which may not be an accident"

"WHAT?"

[A/N: so guys I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned..I will update daily except Sunday..will try atleast]