three

After that night taehyung was messed up with his various thoughts...no, not because of jk cause at the very first moment he already considered that it was just a momentary sexual urge..but for some reasons despite of the busy schedule...he end up musterbating in the end of night with pleasure.. totally ignoring the thought which captures him during the pleasurable action.

Meanwhile in jk's life everything took a u turn..the freedom really create a huge effect on his life..he started taking one night stands..any kind of party or get-together it is, he will get high and gonna end up being laid by some world-class artist .. doesn't matter if it's a girl or a boy. Everything he does becomes the headline of the breaking news..it was like that before also but this time it became like..... if he even take a breath it will be on headline..he became the most hot topic of the netizens...his new fashion like a little bit revealing clothes makes him hot and sexy for which everyone is drooling over him openly. He is getting proposals from all over the world. Both boys and girls are head over heels for him. And this new type of attention is being liked by jungkook. The famous dialogue which jk once told became a kind of etarnal truth...what is it? Well....'I'm a international playboy' this is what jungkook once said randomly but now became a constant statement..well practically he is just whoring around... somehow it attracts him more than a stable relationship..and he get into it.

So today BTS is going start a new project....they are gonna release a new song so everyone is called for a meeting. So everyone is present in the board room of the company right now to discuss about the music choreography. In this song they are gonna work with the chainsmokers. So all the members along with the chainsmokers are present in board room..and yeah the chainsmokers came to Korea by the early flight to make this...but everyone is waiting for someone.who?..well none other than jk..

Cause jk has not arrived yet they are chit chatting and then jk entered..

"Hey! Hi.... goodmorning" he bade. And everyone does the same except jimin.

"Ohh good morning huhh.. it's already noon brat!"

"Sorry jiminshi there was a lot of traffic in the way so I got let"

"Yeah there was indeed a lot of traffic in the way of your sleep last night... that's why you wake up late and get delayed" Jimin said sarcastically. Jk rolled his eyes...and everyone one laughed.

"So jk.. this is the lyrics of the song..and listen to this..the tune" Alex(a team member of chainsmokers) give the sheet and a player to jk.

Since jk entered the room a pair of eyes never left him... literally it was checking him out...and the pair of eyes belongs to none other than taehyung. Jk is wearing a black sleeveless t-shirt which was revealing his collar bone along with his muscular hands. And a peach coloured shorts high over his knees.

"Yeah" saying this jk went near to the table where taehyung is sitting. Then jk bent down to get the sheet along with the player. Because of this jk was so close to taehyung and taehyung got a perfect view of jk. Jk's neck is infront of tae and jk's side view is so tantalizing too tae. Jk's neck, jawline and most delicious part maybe... the collar bone. Everything was so tantalizing to tae yet for few seconds...cause obviously jk was not in that position for too long (lol).

In that whole day jk get along with everyone along with taehyung...maybe because of the professionalism or maybe not ...the main thing is he didn't avoided him.

After that in between months they recorded the song and shooted the dance. After all.. they all are workaholics. Jk also was too busy to whoring around. And after their work was successfully done they all decided to go for a party along with the chainsmokers.