five

"what did you mean by maybe?

"Well... first of all the driver of the car was a girl and she was drunk . Secondly according to the autopsy report the local people discovered the incident an hour after IU's death. So if that's the case then....she could have run away from there without sitting for a whole hour... but she didn't, why though?...no matter how much drunk she was...it was a whole fucking accident she caused afterall but we are told that she just couldn't get out of her trance during the whole incident. all this things happened and she didn't even stepped out of her car...the mobs called the police and they reached there and arrested her...in whole it's a superficial set up."

"You know what the way you are representing it..I also doubt now but...who would set this up?... seemingly in this situation if I would have done this...No one would be surprised. But to whom i became so dear that he take this Initiative step on my behalf, I wonder....but at the very end if it doesn't bother me in any way, I don't need to give a fuck about it."

"Of course!..sir" Lee su said and then he left from Taehyung's house. It's now late at night. Today was so exhausting for Taehyung, the chaos which is going on around him giving him headache like hangover. His eyebrows are furrowed and his one hand is pressing the tip of his forehead and then he felt the need of a coffee..but doesn't have the energy to get it by himself ..so he called miss woosek, the house maid.u and asked her to get him a coffee. Then he went for a quick shower.

Taehyung is now sitting on his armchair taking a sip from his hot coffee and enjoying peaceful silence, but head still occupied with various thoughts. Suddenly his phone started ringing, he took it out and his eyes widened at the sight...the caller ID is jk's. He paused for a while before picking it up...

"Hello"

"Hyung it's jk here"

"Yeah what happened? Is everything ok?"

"Yeah everything is"

"Then?"

"What then.. can't I just call you ?"

"Yeah ofcourse.. it's just.. isn't it too late?"

"Oh..are you already in bed"

"No.. I'm just sitting.. nothing else"

"So I actually called you for a reason.."

"What is it?"

"Are you free tomorrow evening.."

"Umm.. I don't know yet..I need to ask Lee..but why?"

"Nothing much..just a hangout.. others will be there too. Jimin asked for it cause he really need a hard hangover to get rid of his depressing work pressure...and then we realised we also need indeed. So do you need as well?"

"deadly"

"So rest assured..we will meet at jin hyung's place at around 7.. deal?"

"deal."

Taehyung put down his phone and his lips curled to form a smile. He is feeling quite relaxed now. the high pitched voice somehow created a magical effect on him. The sound of the male and his words are endlessly replaying in his mind. He found the voice so mild like autumn breeze which he praised countless times before but paying any attention..his voice was nonchalant..It was so calming..and sexy too.

"I am craving to hear you underneath me"
_________________________________________

The door bell rang and jin's housekeeper opened the door with a welcoming smile.

"Hey Taehyungie" jin welcomed giving a bone breaking hug to tae.

"Hey jin"tae replied giving smile.

"So now we all are here" jin said cause tae was the last one to arrive.