one

Please read the story by following the chapter index. The second and third part got switched during republish so the sequence isn't in order.

_________________________________________

"does it matter?"

"Yeah..it does matter. This will show your unity your cooperation.. every activity is important...your fans are eger to see all of you together.. this little trip won't waste too much of your time"

"Oh shut this shit up...you are the CEO so I don't want to be rude...but don't give the fan's sake cause It doesn't worth to act overly concerned or overly caring towards your team-mates....yeah at a time it did..but now doesn't...I have everything now I don't need to give a fuck about them now...and for god's sake I can't play the fagg anymore"

"What are you saying... that's the brotherhood we want to show-"

"Ohh for fuck's sake am I looking like a dumb to you..yeahh 'taekook the power couple' 'vmin the soulmates' are all sweet brotherhood kind" taehyung said sarcastically.

Taehyung was talking with the CEO bighit.they offered a holiday trip to BTS but taehyung doesn't want to go anywhere cause it seems to him, waste of time.

Meanwhile jk came to office with jimin cause he left his phone in CEO's cabin earlier while paying the visit.when jk was going enter the cabinet he heard taehyung's rude voice he stopped and heard their conversation..he did not mean to eavesdrop but he could not help.he was shocked by taehyung's words..he felt disgusted. after hearing those things he didn't wanted to enter but he had to so he went back to his p.a. and asked him to bring his phone back from there. As soon as the p.a. bring his phone back he left that place along with jimin.

"Jiminshi."

"Hmm"

"Do you Love me?"

"Yeahh my dongsaeng"

"Really?"

"No"jimin chuckled. Jungkook glared at him. They both were in Jimin's car,jimin and jk 's house are in the same way so they often travel together.

"Why are you asking this suddenly though"

"Nothing.. just..is our friendship fan service?"

"No obviously not..who made you think like this?"

"You know when I was going to get my phone I heard taehyung hyung was saying that he don't want to spend time with us it's worth less to him..he said it's a waste of time he-"jungkook got cut off.

"Jungkook if someone choose work over hangouts will you judge him...no right,he is being mature jk you yourself said that to him once.. it's just it nothing else-"

"But hyung you don't know what he said.. he said he don't need us..he was bragging about himself,he is the top of us and he can earn fame in brief no need to show of fake concern ..he even said he don't want to play fa-"

"Is it not true?"

"What?"

"he IS the top among us .now he is beating us in everything by his looks. The instagram thing is a living example. The way fans are being crazy for him he really need no one. And if he says the truth what's the big deal? And this is neither a reason to judge him.everyone have different personality,and we are not the kind of judgmental..are we?"

"Yeahh you are right..I was being paranoid.. sorry..I should be sorry to taehyung too"

"That's like my good boy"

"Yeah you shorty how could you contain this much knowledge in your tiny head huhh"jungkook joked.

"What did you said.. huhh.?"jimin pulled jungkook's ear.

"Aahhhh"jungkook yelled.

You are too good hyung that you can't take anything bad from anyone. But you know what everyone should get paid accordingly.

[A/N: so guys enjoy this and again this is not related to anyone of the real life characters, it's totally a fanfic.it's my first book so I don't have much experience so pardon me for the mistakes. And suggest me if I should write smut I am not sure if everyone is comfortable.
                    Aiming for 30 votes]