seven

A/N P.O.V.

"so are you coming or not"

"I'll try... afterall how can mr. Jeon say no to the party"

"Yeah right...just don't forget what you said...just remember I won't hear any excuse"

"Party party yaahhh"

"Good bye" Suzy bade.

So...Bae Suzy(an actress) has arrenged a house party where she has invited her friends including jungkook. Cause jungkook was being a little bit busy these days that he could not made any hangouts for a while still now..so Suzy wanna make sure that her party partner can make his appearance in it.

"Hey Son"

"Yes sir?"

"Can you take a look at my tomorrow's schedule?"

"Yeah"

"So...am I free at the night?"

"your mix-tape is gonna come out tomorrow...and your press meeting will be end around noon..so you seemed to be free if won't attend the gym"

"So it's fixed... I'll skip the gym"jungkook declared

"Alright" Son Yeol stated.

Meanwhile Taehyung is doing fine cause he is too busy with his works and  He did not meet Jungkook in these days. His present instinct suggested him to make himself busy as much as he could thus he will be able to keep his mind away from the messy thoughts he was suffering from. But how can you stay in  peace, when still you're alive?

"Taehyung-shi"

"Yeah.. noona what happened?"

"Ah..There is a problem"

"Where?"

"Actually..our producers want to make some changes in the plot of the story...thus the song lyrics which is already given to you, will need some changes as well..so if you don't mind can you consider it."

"Umm... yeah why not"

"Thank you so much Taehyung-shi... it'll be a great help"

"No problem"

"So are you free this evening"

"umm...no worries,i will make it"

"Ohh Taehyung-shi you're so great!" Shin ji-yoon(a music producer) stated.

"It's no big deal"

"No it is...so let's meet at my office....others will be there too. Ook bye"

"Hmm bye"Taehyung bade cutting the call.

At Taehyung's studio...

"What's their fucking problem? I have prepared it completely but now they want some fucking changes.."

"You could have denied"

"I could not.. she is always so nice to me. You know what!? it's their persuasion..they intentionally asked her to convince me. Will I be able to go there?"

"Yeah it's just a dance practice, you have. You can make it tonight" Lee su said by scrolling through the schedule .

"Alright"

Now Taehyung is at the venue. He is now listening the demo of the remade song which is given to him now.

"So how is it?"

"It is ok"

"Just ok?...are you not satisfied with any part?..you can tell me, I will try to rearrange that-"ji-yoon got cut off.