Bonus part 2/2

He get it... He get what's going on. Then a idea popped up in his mind. He called the caretaker of jk's house. Don't ask me why he has the number... He is the overprotective dominant caring lover afterall.

- Hello.. miss cha .. I'm Taehyung

- y-yes sir

- open the door

- s-sorry sir I can't

-what do you mean by you can't

- sorry sir but Mr. Jeon strictly forbade me to open the door for you.

- and that's why you won't open it?!

-n-no sir b-but I-i c-ca

- I'm waiting, come fast.

Saying this Taehyung cutted the call.

obviously the maid opened the door.

"Where is he?"

"In his room"

Taehyung reached at Jungkook's room...

"How did you get in!?"

"Do you think that if you do not let me, I will not be able to enter?"

"Yeah I do! If I don't allow someone, he can't. Cause it's my house"

"And I'm your boyfriend"

"I don't want you to be"

"JUNGKOOK!"

"Don't shout! What do you think I am huh?! Your puppet who will dance at your beck and call!"

"What the fuck are you saying ?!"

"I'm saying the truth Taehyung. You always force me to do things which you want and don't let me, which you don't want.. even when it comes to my official business, you intervene there too... You just cancelled my project with Eunwoo-"

"So it's all about that huh! That Eunwoo, he is the reason why you're ignoring me since then huh! Jungkook I was sick and you didn't even talked to me..I called you countless times but you didn't picked up... I thought all of that was just because I didn't informed you before cancelling the project but now I think that's all happened because the project was with Eunwoo"

"What else can a mean minded person like you think?"

"JUNGKOOK!"Taehyung grabbed jk's hands.

"Why are you shouting huh!? You call me your boyfriend and that's how you think of me!"

"Jungkook, you know very well that I don't like you to get close to those bitches who wants to put their hands on you and that motherfucker is head over heels for you-"

"And like him there are billions of people who wants to put there hands on me, who wants to fuck me, who fantasies about me... what will you do about them? Will prevent everyone to have their eyes on me?"

"If that's possible I would like to do that too" Taehyung stepped closer to Jungkook and said in his deep voice "you know what! If possible I will keep you captive to me where no-one will be able to see you...I will be the only one who can appreciate your beauty, I will be the only one who can enjoy your presence, I will be the only one to adore your body, I will be the only one who can have dirty thoughts about you" saying this Taehyung pressed his lips on jk.. started kissing him hungrily. "I ..missed.. your..taste" Taehyung said between the kisses.

"Taehyung... You're... s-scaring me" Jungkook grabbed tae's shirt tightly for support cause Taehyung was devouring him.

Taehyung broke the kiss and rested his head on jk's forehead and said "Be afraid love cause what I have for you is really scary" then again he started kissing him.