eleven

"Don't worry. we are here with you..you will be fine" Jimin hugged Jungkook.

"Jimin let's go..let him rest now." Yoongi suggested.

"hmm..rest well, we will be back" jimin said before laying jungkook down back in bed.

Jimin RM Jin Yoongi Hobi...all are here, in Jungkook's house to pay a visit to Jungkook.

Jungkook is really shocked after the accident. Yeah the accident..that day, when Jungkook was on the call with jimin... The network connection was poor which was why jk got off the car and as soon as he stepped a little forward..

'BAM!'

Jungkook heard a loud noise behind him which made him startled that his phone slipped from his hand. He turn around and then which he get to see made him traumatized...and soon he passed out.

Jungkook's driver died in the accident

Jungkook's driver died in the accident. Even the car owner who caused the crash is dead due to the devastation of it. By the grace of God, Jungkook and Yeol were out of the car at that moment which is why they are still safe and sound. What a irony of the fate!

Everyone was freaking out after hearing the news, it spreaded all over the world just in a few hours... but at the end after totally assuring jk was fine, they got relieved. But jk was not ok...he could not believe what happened with his driver..and moreover that could be him.

About the accident...it was a accident... At least that's what it's known so far. Well..a man came with his car in full speed and crashed against jk's car... police are still investigating but there is no suspicion left cause the man himself is dead by the accident. But the thing is suspicious itself..cause the car which caused the crash was totally fine before the accident which means that there was no break failing or something like that...the man just crashed his own one against jk's...quite intentionally. He hated Jungkook more than he loved himself... that's why he did not care about his own life and caused the accident...this is it! ....It is so... what's the word.. funny!?

The members left jk's house... some other colleagues and friends also paid him visits. His mom came to stay with him for now along with his father.

"Aunt how is Jungkook?"

"He is better now"

"Is he in his room?"

"Y-eah..b-ut he is taking a nap" Jungkook's mother stammered. Obviously she knows what happened between him and Jungkook...and she doesn't want her son to be agitated for any kind of thing.

"don't worry aunt I won't disturb him" Taehyung insisted.

After two whole fucking days of the accident Taehyung came to visit Jungkook. Was he dead before?..well NO...he was just disconnected from the whole world..he was drowned in alcohol...and fucked out all day to relieve his so called anxiety. Wait... anxiety! why was he anxious though? Anyway, when he get back to his senses he opened his phone since it was switched off so far..then after scrolling over hundreds of notifications he found out the news about which he was totally up oblivious of. And just in no time he booked the earliest flight back to Seol but luck didn't favoured him, at the very previous moment of departure all the flights get cancellation due to the climate changes....But he did not wait, he drove all the way back to Seol overnight. Obviously he drove alone...who takes manger and bouncers along on vacations? He took five hours to get back to seol from Ulsan..which was not too much according to the distance... His speed must have been 60 mph...did he wanted to die! What was the hurry?

Whatever...now Taehyung is heading to jk's room.. successfully convinced jk's mother to let him meet...and jk's mom also could not just say no to Taehyung.

Opening the door, Taehyung entered with out making any sound. Jungkook was laying on the bed..a thin eiderdown was covering him...he was indeed taking a nap. When Taehyung get the view of him, he Pulled a pause to his all thoughts and worries...and only enjoyed it. Jungkook was Lying down on his back, straight...one of his hands rested on his side and the other one was between his head and the pillow. Half of his white pullover was visible despite of the eiderdown. Watching his lips nose big eyelashes... only one word came up to Taehyung's mind 'beautiful'.

 only one word came up to Taehyung's mind 'beautiful'

Taehyung inattentively stepped closer to the bed...he is now so close to jk. Taehyung is checking out jk's facial features...but then his eyes got stucked on the slightly parted lips. All of a sudden an urge aroused in his body..his body started moving involuntarily...he is leaning closer to jk's face.. he put one of his hand on the top of the bed for a support, now his face is a inches apart from jk's. Their lips were about to touch just when Taehyung's phone rang and snapped him out from the depths of his craves.

" Shit!" Taehyung cursed under his breath. He got dumbfounded in that situation. He took the phone out of his pocket and the phone fell to the ground making more noise. And that's it... Jungkook woke up.

"What are you doing here!?"

"ah..umm...i-i wa-s"

"MOM..MOM!.. HOW COULD YOU LE-" ও Taehyung pressed Jungkook's mouth against the wall, climbing on him.

"Shh!"

"mm..mmmmm.mm" Jungkook is struggling to get rid from Taehyung's grip.

"I said shut up..I just came here to pay you a visit..there is nothing to be so pathetic"Taehyung whispered near jk's face.

"LEAVE ME" jk said after pushing Taehyung hard. Taehyung fell on the bed.

"You have done your fucking visit, now GET..OUT"

Taehyung clenched his jaws by jk's words "fine."

Taehyung rushed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"Haa!"Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook is now sitting on the couch in his living room. Jungkook was scrolling through his phone when suddenly his doorbell rang....

" Mom..are you there! Can you check who is it!.." there was no response.. "haah!..seems like I need to get up"
Jungkook headed towards the door and then he opened it. But anyone was nowhere to be seen. He was going to shut the door when his eyes fell on the ground and he saw a parcel.

" What is it!" Saying this he picked up the box. Jungkook is wondered by both incidents, first was if he misheard the door bell and second was the presence of the certain box which had no owner and he was sure his security guards won't allow any random person or won't be the recipient of anything.."How did it get here?"

He went back to his previous place checking out the parcel upside down.He relaxed himself in a position on the couch and then he started unwrapping the parcel since his name was written on it in a piece of paper. He unwrapped the percel and what he get to made him surprised cause again there was a folded piece of paper and something was written on it. He unfolds it and the written words made him shocked.

You were too lucky... dare to mess up with him again and there won't be any existence of luck...you haven't forgotten about IU....right?

[A/N: guys I am thinking about to transform this story from daily to a weekly one.. cause it's been really hectic for me these days..tell me your opinion about it.]