ten

A/N P.O.V.

'BTS members V and Jungkook Creates chaos in BLACKPINK member Lisa's birthday party' headline of The Korea Times.

'V and Jungkook's bust up  in Lisa's birthday party' headline of JoongAng Ilbo.

'World famous artists V and Jungkook fell out in Lisa's birthday' headline of The Chosun Ilbo.

Those are the media's statements. Now Let me give you a brief knowledge about fan's reaction...

'what happened between this two!'

'i never saw them like that!'

'whatever happened.. please solt it out  fast..I can't see you guys like this'

'What happened between them! It's freaking me out.'

'guys don't act like this..we can't see you guys like this'

'no matter what..we are here for you. So please relax...I hope this will end soon'

'we are really worried for you..no matter what don't forget your old days'

'this is just a little fall out right?..this just can't break your friendship or can it!'

Now take a look at the hater's perspective...

'hmh! This is it huh! The end of the so called friendship.'

'now here starts the fall of BTS'

'this is just the beginning...look ahead what happens'

' the luckiest fandom huh?.. let's see how it will resist this circumstances'

This is not the end...how can we forget about solo Stans!

'Jungkook couldn't stand it...the increasing fame of V.. isn't it?'

'oh my god! Jealousy right? Jungkook started gaining more attentions and this is V's outcome'

'so disgusting! If he want to fuck around he just can go to his home..can't he?'

'What does he think of himself? Who is he to tell jk to fuck off.. huh!?'

'jk is really a freaking slut..V has not been able to speak his mind for so long..I am glad he did it yesterday'

Yeah that's how everything is been like...
The officials are stressing out, the members are panicked because of the situation.. but who cares? The creators of this whole drama does not bothering to give a fuck about it. The officials are exhausted by giving explanations but this matter won't shut off without their own concent.... but neither jk nor tae are co operating.

Jk is now returning from his studio by his car..his manager and his driver are with him. They are on the way now.

Jk pulled out his water bottle from his saddle bag and then realised it was empty..

"Son bring me some water"

"Ok sir. Park the car next to a store" Son Yeol demanded to the driver.

The driver acted as instructed. Son Yeol left the car to bring water bottle.

Meanwhile the all BTS members except jk and V gathered in office.

"Now Water is running over the nose"

"Yeah.. we must do something"

"But what the hell can we do? They're not even bothering to tell us the reason"

"So what! We just can't let it be"jimin demanded.

" Yeah Jimin is right..We all are involved in this.. whatever they will do, it will effect our team and they can't deny it...so doesn't matter what is the reason..the thing is, they have to solt it out."RM stated.

"But to implement it, the two of them must need to meet each other...but in real they are not wanting to meet even us."yoongi  said.

" We'll get the two of them to see each other" jimin claimed.

"Ok and how?" Yoongi asked being annoyed.

"I have an idea... let's ask miss Momo to ask Taehyung ... I'm sure she will manage to give a worthy excuse to make him come here"

"Yeah you're right!"jin exclaimed.

"And what about jk?" Hobi reminded .

"Leave him to me" jimin said with a smirk.

Jimin pulled out his phone from his pocket then he called jk...

Meanwhile jk is in the car waiting for Yeol... suddenly his phone buzzed..

"Hel-lo Jun-g koo-k"

"Hello.. hello hyung!"

"Hell-o wh-ere ar-e y-ou"

"Hyung I can't hear anything let me call you again" saying this jk cut the call.

"What happened!?" Jin asked jimin.

"Ah..he cutted the call...maybe network issues..let me call him back."

"Hello!"

"Hello hyung! The network connection is so poor here"

"What!" Jimin was not being able to hear clearly...cause that was so noisy.

"Ah hyung..I was saying tha-t wai-"

BAM!

"What was the sound! Jk! Hello! Jk! Are you listening!" Jimin heard a crashing sound just before the disconnection.

What was the sound!

[A/N: sorry for late update]