Eight

A/N P.O.V.

While talking with Suzy they entered her house along with Kim bum. When they entered there everybody started saying 'hi, hello' to them.. all of them went busy with each other.. Taehyung took a glass of wine while talking with others. Everybody was dancing there being wasted, loud music was playing on.

"How lame!..the party host herself is late at the party!" Said one of the Suzy's friend.

"Oh please stop it now! I have already apologized for a countless times cause of that." Suzy said being annoyed " ok bye..I am going to meet with others. Taehyung! are fine here or would you like to go with me?"

"Yeah let's go.. it's kind of too loud here" Taehyung said. Suzy let out a chuckle at that.

"Ok..come" saying this she started leading him to the upstairs"Ok..come" saying this she started leading him to the upstairs.

They were climbing the stairs while Suzy suddenly stopped..

"Taehyung you go first...I forgot my phone In the car..give me a minute, I will be right back"

"Alright" Taehyung said while giving her enough space to make her way to leave, cause it was a narrow spiral staircase which is not enough for two at one time.

After Suzy left, Taehyung slowly began to take his own steps upwards. When Taehyung arrived at the floor..he went to the nearest door and then he carefully opened it by peeking out at the room from outside. It was crowded but not so noisy...then he started entering into the room with small steps.. trying hard not to get bumped at others. Despite being so crowded, he sees an empty stool so he walks towards it. When he was about to take a sit he heard someone calling him...

"Hyung"

Taehyung turned around to take a look and then he felt a soft pair of lips on his own pair. Before he could make any action or reaction, the person back away. Then the sight made him shocked like hell.

"Sorry hyung I am really very sorry for this, actually it was a dare, i did not intended anything." Jungkook said in one breath...trying to giving an explanation like his life is depending on it. Jungkook was really regretting this..he was feeling extremely guilty.. kissing someone without that person's concent had never made him this guilty which he is really badly feeling right now. He always considered Taehyung as his close brother afterall, that's why he was feeling this way... at the very end he felt disgusted at his ownself for doing this to his hyung. Jungkook didn't stopped bowing down repeatedly until Taehyung grabbed him by his collar and dragged him away from there.

Now jungkook is hella scared... Taehyung is still dragging him by his collar. Taehyung stopped in front of a room then he pushed jungkook inside of the room and he entered as well before slamming the door behind him.

"Hyung I can expla-" jungkook got cut off by Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled jungkook by his nape to attach his lips against him. Taehyung started kissing Jungkook like a hungry beast, pulling him more closer by his waist. For a while jungkook was blanked ..he could not process what was going on...but as soon as he get his senses back he pushed Taehyung hard to get away from kissing. And ofcourse he successfully done it.. afterall, his muscles aren't just to show off.

"What the fuck was it!?" Jungkook asked, still shocked.

Instead of replying, he approached to jungkook and again he pulled him into a kiss ...this time Taehyung is holding him tight..one hand is on jk's nape and the other one is on jk's waist... jungkook was struggling hard to make himself free from him, he was pushing on Taehyung's chest, but there was no use of it. Then jk seemingly gave up, he rested his hand on Taehyung's chest. Though he was not responding but he didn't protested too. Taehyung was kissing jungkook like he was waiting for this for a lifetime. Biting, licking..he was doing everything with jk's lips...and every bit of it was making him craving for it more..he just can't get enough.. when he realised that jk is not offending him any more, he loosen his grip and trailed one of his hand to jk's chin to lift it down for entering his tongue in him.

But at the very moment jungkook pushed him hard breaking of the kiss.

"You have gone mad" saying this jungkook rushed to the door. Before he could open the door, Taehyung came from behind and slammed the door closed.

Before jungkook could attempt another try... Taehyung turned him towards himself then pinned him against the door.

"Yeah you're right! I have really gone mad. And you know what! that's all because of you.. you're the one who tempted me...you're the one who made our relationship toxic...you're the one who was seducing me all the time" Taehyung said to jungkook more to himself. Meanwhile Taehyung's every word was making jungkook remorseful for his done... though he was totally oblivious of the truth that Taehyung was talking about something else which was unknown to him.

Taehyung was disgusted to himself for acting like this, for feeling like this towards jungkook. He hated the truth how he was begging for jungkook..how he was dying to get jungkook's touch..he never wanted to feel this way towards anyone. everyone is head over heels for him, meanwhile he is being desparate to feel jungkook.

"I am really sorry..for kissing you" jungkook said again, repentance can be heard in his words.

"You're sorry for kissing me!?" Saying this Taehyung let out a bitter chuckle. "So if you really want me to accept your apology then pay the price for your deeds" Taehyung whispered leaning closer to jk's face, eyes are on his lips.

"h-how?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"You know what! you had done enough to me...You made fun of me infront of everyone. So it's my turn now...kiss me."

"What! Why? I said it was a mistake..I didn't mea-"

"KISS ME" Taehyung shouted. jungkook gulped under his breath.. Taehyung's dark gaze was giving him goosebumps...he knew he was fucked up, Taehyung won't let him go until he takes his revenge,he knew. But he really don't want to repeat that thing..that felt disgusting to him...the kiss.

Jungkook is still froze at his place... don't want to make any kind of movement.. eyes are everywhere but Taehyung. And this it..Taehyung lost his patience and attached his lips on jungkook's. Taehyung started kissing him..and jungkook also didn't stop him pushing..but he knew this time there is no other way, Taehyung just won't let him go. Taehyung forcefully opened jungkook's mouth to enter his tongue. Taehyung started devouring every corner of it. It converted into a make out session.. though jungkook didn't responded him but he gave up trying to get rid of it. Taehyung was playing with jk's tongue, teasing it by his tongue, sucking it... Taehyung moved to jk's lips then he started sucking it along with biting. Kissing sounds were echoing through the room... Taehyung was enjoying the taste of jungkook which he was craving for a long time. Taehyung slowly moved his mouth to jk's jaw.. placing wet kisses on it. He was wanting to taste every inch of his skin...the desire was increasing by every second of it...no matter how much he is getting, he is asking for more. Placing kisses all over jk's face he started approaching to the neck..But suddenly he got a push...

Stop It! It feels filthy.

[A/N: tell me if you liked it.]