| Chapter 32: The Plan |

Start from the beginning

"Watch your tongue"

"Your talking to a witch. So I suggest, you watch yours" You said being rude but you couldn't help but still be mad at him and that wasn't an excuse.

"Y/n Stark! Fix your attitude!"

You rolled your eyed entering your room and slamming the door shut. Not wanting to listen to him get more mad at you.

"And its Y/n Potter, for your information" You grumbled walking over to your closet as you started to pack the things you needed.

"Miss Stark shouldn't you let Mr. Stark know your leaving? He would he worried—" You cut her off

"I will. I'll leave a note" You said shrugging as you tried to speed up packing. You knew that you couldn't use magic to speed it up which was a bummer. You had to be 17 to be able to use magic without the ministry knowing at all.

Harry entered your room

"Hurry up or we will miss the bus" Harry said

"Why don't you try and help me instead of just trying to rush me, scarhead" You glared at him

"You and your dry humor" Harry rolled his eyes as he help you pack your wizarding world things.

"Evie" You called out as your white snowy owl came flying through the window and into the cage. You close it not after petting her. You smiled making sure everything is packed.

"Is everything packed?" You whispered looking around trying to see if you forgot to pack anything. Once you were sure, you left nothing. You sigh, smiling in satisfaction.

"Plan to escape the Avengers Compound is a go" You and Harry said in unison

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

"Watch it, Harry" You hissed at him as he stepped on your head again. The two of you were climbing down through your window. All of your things were already down curtesy of Friday who helped.

"Hurry up" Harry groaned as he was losing grip on the sheets that the two of you tied together. With what he said, you hurriedly climbed down before hitting the ground with your two feet. You backed up as Harry followed after you. His feet meeting the ground as well.

"Hurry before we miss the bus" You grabbed your things and Evie's cage before running to the woods. Harry followed after you. Now the two of you were in the woods.

"Okay, we escaped without being scene. All we have to do is get through the gate or atleast the wall" Harry whispered as you brought out your wand. Lets just hope, a little spell wont hurt.

"Lumos Maxima" You whispered and the tip of your wand now had light. The two of you made your way through the woods with the source of light coming from your wand.

"This is creeping me out. Its like the forbidden forest" You whispered remembering when you first entered the forbidden forest and it was for detention. You also remembered the first time Malfoy held your hands. Blood rushed up to your cheeks at this thought

"Y/n, are you okay—" Before he could comment about your red cheeks you cut him off

"I'm okay, nothing is wrong. Why would you think that!?" You asked him in a hushed but panic voice. Harry stopped walking as he stared at you weirdly. You sighed rolling your eyes.

"Keep walking or we will get—"

"Y/n? Harry?" The two of you froze looking up to only see Steve in a t'shirt that hugged his muscular body and shorts.