Fifteen.

"Sir have you got any feed for him?" Kate asked

They had been called about a rogue turkey on the lose, he was running around the neighborhood possibly pecking any one in sight. Kate had been paired with Eddie and Buck to find sunny - the Turkey - and trap him safely.

The man nodded and handed Kate the bag, she caught up with Buck and Eddie who had already started the look out.

Buck had walked ahead, keeping a close eye out.

"How did last night go?" Eddie asked, nudging Kate

"It didn't" she deadpanned, "I drank two glasses of wine got tipsy and fell asleep before he could get a condom"

"Oh... that's-

"It's been so long Eddie, like before Josie was born kinda long and I'm so - I just want to -..

"Yep, you don't need to paint a picture; not exactly what I want to be picturing right now"

"Well there's nothing to picture since nothing even happened" she huffed

Eddie chucked quietly.

"It's not funny, I don't want to be that married couple that forgets to have sex after they have a baby but we have both been so tired and when we get home we spend some time with Josie and then we fall asleep"

"It's normal for that to happen, you just need to find the right time. Right when Josie falls asleep and just before you two join her" he joked

Kate hit his arm, they both caught up with Buck.

"Anyway, how was Josie last night?" Kate asked, changing the subject

"She was good, woke up once in the middle of the night." Eddie replied, "made me want a baby" he joked

"Hate to break it to you Eddie but you need a woman for that" Buck chuckled

"Ooh, maybe ms Flores can do it" Kate teased

Eddie rolled his eyes, forgetting that his friends were teasing him 24/7 since he went on a date with Christopher's old teacher.

The sound of sunny the turkey was heard behind the three, Eddie froze in the spot and turned slowly Kate and Buck mimicked his actions.

"Ready" Eddie cautioned, pulling out the net shooters.

"Oh wait" Kate stopped them

She took a few steps closer, holding out the bag of food "hey sunny, come here" she called quietly

She dropped the bag and took a few steps back "now" she motioned

Buck shot the net and it landed around the turkey, he freaked out for a few seconds before realizing their was a full back of food in front of him.

_________

"No, no, no, no. 3 inches. Those are too short." Chimney criticised.

"Why am I helping you again?" Buck asked.

"Because we are nice people, and we help our friends" Kate spoke, bouncing the baby on her hip, Josie made some small noises.

"How's wedding planning?" Maddie asked, tying together some bottles.

"It's going well." Kate nodded, she shared a glance with buck who gave her a pushed look.

"Why the look?" Chimney noticed.

Kate sighed, she handed josie to buck.