Five.

Josie was now 7 weeks old, Kate and buck we're adjusting slowly to life with a baby; figuring out a set routine for when Kate is working again - which she eagerly awaited.

Kate had began to see some light again. She was adjusting back to the meds she was taking before her pregnancy; although she wasn't too keen about it - the first few weeks after Josie was born only proved her not ready.

Most days seeing that her daughter was healthy was all she needed. Reminding herself when needed that they were both safe.

Kate was awoken by the small cries of her daughter, she yawned before getting up.

"I got it, go back to sleep" Buck said, getting out of their bed

"It's fine, it's about 7 anyway" Kate waved dismissively.

"I'll go grab her bottle" Buck said, standing from their bed.

Kate would be back to work soon, which she was eagerly awaiting. She had the option to take 12 weeks but after being passed by her doctor she decided to go back a little early.

Kate scooped Josie into her arms, "morning baby. Are you hungry" she spoke softly, sitting back down on the bed.

Kate was reminded each day about her son, but never in a bad way. As Josie grew older she slowly seen similarities.

"One bottle" buck held out, Kate took it and soon quieted her daughters small cries.

"I told Maddie and chim id help them baby proof, Do you think it's safe to bring her?" Buck asked

Only 4 weeks after Josie was released from the Nicu, the couple restrained their movements as much as possible. Not wanting to risk infection at such a young age, but after Josie's 6 week check up they were told that she was developing like any bay her age.

"Yes, please I gotta get out of this apartment. See the outside world, it's been a month I think it's safe for her." Kate immediately answered,

"Do you want breakfast, I'm going to make some since we are up"

"Yes, I'm starving"

Buck kissed her head, leaving the room.

"Did you hear that. We are going on an adventure"

Once Josie was fed, Kate left her warm bed and walked into the kitchen, she handed Buck a burping cloth and Josie.

Kate sat down, she drank the warm coffee Buck had made for her "have you told Maddie yet about your therapy?"

Buck had started seeing a therapist a month ago, he had his own problems he didn't want to burden Kate with. Which she told him he always could, but she understood needed a place to vent away from home.

After two sessions buck caved and confesses it all to Kate, he hated not telling her things. He told her about his worries about being a parent, worried he'd end up like his own. And about working, everything changes when a baby is around.

"I'm gonna tell her today, maybe than her and chimney will stop asking who I'm talking to"

"Yeah, they are gonna think you are cheating on me or something" Kate joked,