Eight.

"Oh my god I miss that so much" Kate exclaimed, she walked into the elevator

"I missed having you around" he grinned, he pulled Kate towards him; his hands placed gently on her hips.

"I miss being around" she hummed, a gentle kiss met her lips.

"You also look really good in that uniform"

"Oh I know" Kate murmured,

"I kinda prefer it off though" Buck said, he spoke softly.

She stretched up and kissed him, she moved her lips to his ear "later, I promise you I won't be wearing any clothes" she whispered

The elevator doors opened, Kate walked out her hand in bucks "if I died do you think people would think it was you?" She asked

"Well technically, I'm not your husband"

"Not yet" she added "I want start planning the wedding if that's okay, you know we finally have a Routine with Josie and the sitter and I just want to marry you as soon as I can"

"No arguments from me" he shook his head "the sooner I can call you Mrs Buckley the better"

Kate smiled, she walked into their apartment and her eyes lit up as she seen her daughter, "hello baby, oh I missed you so much" Kate planted a kiss on her cheek "how was she today?" She asked Clair, their new babysitter

They interviewed a lot of people, Clair was 20 years old, she was completely dedicated. She was fresh to the nanny business but she was a huge help nevertheless.

"She was a bit grumbly today, she slept for a few hours and then was up and doing tummy time. I was about to burp her," Clair told her

Kate pursed her lips, she felt Josie's head "she's a bit warm, I'll keep any eye on that"

Kate took Josie from Clair's arms, Josie fussed as Kate positioned her against her shoulder.

"Thanks so much Clair, same time tomorrow" Buck thanked the young girl.

"I look forward to it" she beamed, she grabbed her purse and left their apartment.

"She's so sweet" Kate said, she sat down on the couch, she rested Josie on her lap as she gently tapped her back.

Buck joined Kate on the couch, "Maddie said she wants to talk about something"

"I'm sure everything's okay" Kate reassured

"I don't know, chimney asked about our parents a few weeks ago; said Maddie got real upset about something" he explained

Kate nodded "It's normal to be scared when you're expecting, I was with Josie. We both were, but our parents choices don't define our ability to be parents"

"Yeah I guess" he sighed

Kate smiled down at their daughter "you got a good dad huh, and you love him lots" she cued, giving Josie's back gentle taps.

"I love you" Buck said, his hand resting on her thigh

"I know" Kate grinned,

Liquid spewed from their daughters mouth, landing on bucks pants. Kate wiped Josie's mouth, holding back a laugh.

"Wow" Buck sighed "she's got aim now"

Kate laughed, she handed Buck the cloth and he wiped his pants.

"Today was going so well, I thought we might actually make it through a day without getting vomited on"

"Oh never" Kate shook her head "never, ever" she played with Josie's hands