Thirteen.

__________

__________

Kate sighed, her head fell against the back of her seat. She zoned out for a few seconds, thinking of the food she could be enjoying right now if it weren't for their curse- or whatever it was.

"Don't you know about these?" Chimney asked, pulling Kate from the beautiful image of food she had pictured.

"What curses?" She asked.

"Yeah, you said it earlier" he said.

"We just have weird superstition's, don't put new shoes on a table, don't open an umbrella indoors, don't pass on the stairs," she listed "if are asking how To rid a jinx, I'm no help. If you need a saying for Something then I'm your girl"

"All right, I got it. Here we go. - How to appease the gods." Buck read from his phone.

"Okay, wait. So is a hex and a curse the same thing"

Eddies sighed "By that, you mean both are totally made up and not real? Yes."

"What more proof do you need, Eddie? We are trapped in a death box. Thousands of volts of electricity coursing through every book and cranny. Any one of us could literally get fried like that." Chimney exaggerated, snapping his fingers.

Kate shook her head, she groaned as the hunger took over her mood "can we stop talking about the stupid jinx, i believe it yes but youse are giving me a headache"

"All I can find is some kind of human or animal sacrifice. I'm not really down with that."

Kate shot Buck a glare, he slowly slipped his phone away giving the woman a sorry look

"Do you guys not hear yourselves right now?" Eddie asked

"Do you? It's like the universe is screaming at you and you refuse to listen." Buck retorted

"The universe does not scream."

"I will now in a minute" Kate muttered

"Oh, there are clearly forces at work here. Forces beyond my control and your control...

Eddie cut in, interrupting chim "That's it. That's the difference between you and I. I don't worry about things that I can't control."

"Sure, but you can say you don't worry about things you can't control, but can you at least acknowledge that something is controlling the things that you can't control?" Buck questioned