Shaadi or Show

"Akshu, come on. I don't think it will work now" Abhi said not able to keep to the amusement out of his voice. 

Akshu huffed her eyes still closed in prayer, "I have come to accept that.." which was interrupted by Abhi's muttered, "Finally! It only took you three hours."

Glaring at him, she smacked at his chest, "At least I can pray for all things to go well."

"Of course it will, this is us. Our plan."

Staring at him apprehension Akshu could not help but say, "You do know, that is why everything the way it is. And don't start about the plan. Apparently our plan never works."

Sensing her mind spiralling for the millionth time that day, Abhi took her hands rubbing soothing circles in it and said in a soft voice, "But we work."

Akshu smiled at that, Abhimanyu really had a way with words. 

"Okay ready for the show?" Abhi asked his voice betraying his nervousness and his excitement. 

"Don't call it a show and go on soon, someone will come here soon and they should not see you in my room. So jump" Akshu said practically pushing him towards the window.

"Calm down woman, You will kill me at this rate" muttering Abhi jumped quite gracefully from the window. 

Akshu smiled leaning from the window and said at the retreating figure of her love whisper yelled, "I may injure myself falling down, but I don't think jumping will face you Spider-Manyu"

When he pouted at her as he walked to his bike, she couldn't help herself from chuckling. Sometimes he was so cute. 

Everything was going according to the plan. She could not have chosen a better groom for her sister even if she had tried. 

"Okay, time to face the music" Akshu said to herself as she got ready fast. The Baraat will come in three hours and her sister will be marrying now. 

Akshu really wanted to dance and sing all over the house right now. She was so excited and so happy. 

After three hours, the sounds of Baraat was heard from her balcony. 

Akshu heard her Badi Ma shout from the living room, "Akshu, Neil has come, bring Aaru quickly."

"Akshu, it will be okay na?" Aaru asked nervously seeing her sister dancing about in the lehanga. 

"Of course, I am with you and you are with me. We have our boys. We can manage everything. If any problem comes" Akshu said her excitement bleeding out in her voice while talking to her sister. 

"Yes, yes. If anything happens, let's blame the Birla boys. Deal?"

Akshu laughingly replied, "Deal."

Opinions and Comments, guys. Long comments are really appreciated.