Unbelievable

Abhimanyu knew the doctor was talking in front of him, telling him her condition. He knew Neil was standing beside keeping a tight grip on his shoulder. He knew that was the only thing keeping him from falling down. 

He still hasn't seen her, he didn't know if he could stomach seeing her in the hospital bed. It was not his hospital. He was not going to do the surgery. He didn't even need to sign the papers since it was an emergency case. All he needed to do was wait.

He sat still at the waiting room separating Akshu and him. Why did it happen to her? Why? Was she under so much stress? Was he a terrible person to not realize this?

He knew she was telling lies regarding him. Why did he just accept it? Why was he always forcing her with his love? He was proving everyone with his love but why did not think about she might be going through something?

He failed his love. Abhimanyu did not deserve her. No one deserved her. 

He could hear Neil calling him again and again. He could only say one thing, "Call her family Neil. I want to know what is going on with her. This can't happen again."

Neil nodded at his big brother. Even he was shocked at the turn of events. Who knew Akshara was affected like this. He did not know who was more miserable his brother or Akshara who was inside the operation theatre.