The long awaited conversation

It took her five months, during which she had so many epiphanies about her relationships. Her family was going to be okay, for the first time in decades everyone was on the same page. Their family like they wanted shared everything now. 

Now for her next step, Abhimanyu. 

She loved him. 

She knew that but honestly she didn't know him and he didn't know her either not entirely. 

While Aaru kidnapping her was all great for their situation, she unfortunately did not memorize Abhimanyu's number and she felt shy to even ask anyone else for it except maybe Aaru. 

Which led to a very surprising and teasable information about her dear sister. It looked like Dr. Aarohi Goenka liked to talk with a certain someone since she they moved to Mumbai every night. That person being the brother of her love, very happily gave her his brother's number. 

Akshara at that time was really torn between calling Abhi or teasing Aaru for her blushing cheeks. 

Abhi won in the end at that time anyway. 

"Hello? Abhimanyu" 

"........."

"Mein Akshara bol rahi hum ( I am Akshara, speaking)" 

"Aks,..Akshu!! how, ...how is your health?" 

"It is good now, how are you?" 

"Like always....."

"Abhi when we met, we both had problems from our family. I was not ready for anyone's love. At that time, I don't think I was loving even me." 

"........"

"And you were rash Abhi, and you wanted to keep a name for our feeling too fast too soon. Our families made a big mistake which led to even big mistake on my part....... I AM SORRY" 

"No, dont! I AM SORRY! Akshu. You are right, it was the first time I felt love like that. The feeling consumed me and I wanted to capture that feeling and never let go and I acted very fast. And in the haste, I didn't think about yours."

"You are right! I was wrong too. I only thought about the situation and everybody. Even I didn't think about me. I didn't even think about my value to you. I simply thought you would forget this simple average girl if you thought she didn't love you."

"Akshu, you were never an average girl in my eyes. Simple but breathtaking."

"You really have a way with words."

"What is your decision about us?"

"There is only one question that you need to answer."

"Ah?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

How was it? And you for the comments readers? Any words about the situation from today's yrkkh epsiode????