Crazy siblings

"Aaru do you need to give an exam now? You have your wedding this evening!" Akshara whisper yelled as she watched her sister rushing around the room packing her things in a hurry.

As she was rushing, Aaru kept mumbling to herself to make sure she had not forgotten to pack anything else ignoring her sister's words.

"Aaruuuuuuuu..."

"Haan Akshu?" Aaru asked as she looked at the room left and right frantically.

"Exam? Is it necessary now?" Akshu repeated her question.

"Yes. Akshu, If I miss this exam date I need to wait for a year. Which is practically a year where I can grow my career. And my preparation for this exam for the past six months will be a waste."

"I understand that. At least tell the family and go."

"No, not now. They are all old fashioned and when Mahima mam hears about this, she will blow a fuse. You know na she hates me for some reason."

Akshara nodded her head slowly at that, it was true. Mahima Birla was some reason always short with Aaru.

"Akshu, just help me make some excuse or something and please pack the cloths in the wardrobe in that suitcase. I need to have everything prepared, so I am not rushing after the wedding."

Akshu could only hum her assent, frankly when Aaru was like this deterring her was not an easy task. She prayed for her sister's marriage to take place soon. Then at least this task will fall to her Devar.

As the sisters rushed out the house citing Beauty parlor as an excuse, Akshu kept shooting glances at her phone. He had not called her since the night before. His life was really busy. She sighed. At least he would have reassured her everything would end up okay.

She startled as the car came to a stop near the Airport highway road, "The exam is not in this city?"

Aaru innocently blinked and said, "Noo..?"

"Aaru!!!, What am I going to do with you and why did you stop the car? The Airport is still miles away. And did you tell Neil at least that you have exam today?" Akshu did not like lies, even the ones she says and today she knew in her heart the troublesome events of the day was just starting.

"I know the Airport is faraway, and of course Neil knows. Your Devar is the one who encouraged me to take the exam in the first place, even when I was hesitating. And there he is" Aaru pointed to bike approaching them.

"You enjoy your Romeo and balance my wedding please, Neil will come with me to Delhi. He didn't want me alone in the big city by myself" Aaru said not looking away from Neil with a small smile on her lips.

"Hey Chamgadar! Why so late?" their voices trailed away as soon as Abhi came into her focus. He occupied the recently vacated driver's seat in the car and started driving away.

Abhi looked at Akshu with his eyes twinkling, "We have the craziest siblings!"

"I know right?" Akshu sighed again beginning to feel calm in her love's presence as she laid her head on his shoulder as Abhi was driving onto the long road, long leaving the crazy couple going to Delhi on their wedding day, which is being held at Udaipur.

Crazy indeed!!

How was it guys? Frankly even I liked what I was writing. But please tell me your opinions. I really like looking at your comments.