Old is not always gold in this family for her

Then Akshu spent a little alone with her relatives over the course of three months. This accident and her subsequent therapy and soul sharing session with her siblings made her realize that while she loved her family there were a few things that she didn't agree with. That she hated.

She made a point to voice her opinions to them. Akshu never had the courage before.

She didn't like how her bade papa(Manish) always compared Sirat's bad blood to Aarohi.

She didn't like how AG showed favouritism and didn't spend much time with her chachus and chachi.

She didn't like how her badi ma(Swarna) always compared her with Naira and not Sirat.

She didn't like how her mimi(Suhasini) always compared the three of them to her kittu. (They had their own identity).

She didn't like how they thought all the problems will be solved if she sacrificed everything.

She didn't like it that they always think her as Akshara Singhania or Naira Goenka's parchai.

She wanted to be Akshara Goenka, her own person. And she wanted them to care about her feelings. Be it love or hate and not expect her to bury it.

And she expressed everything on her mind and heart, not leaving anything festering in her mind. Her family was slowly being fixed in decades, it was something her mother Naira started and Akshu hoped to finish it soon.

Ok now let's discuss the new promo:

What did you guys think about it? Will they really run away or........