Few truths

Mimi fainted when she heard the news, after checking her health, she was made to rest in a hospital room to calm down. They sat silently in the chairs that was kept in the waiting room still no sound coming from Akshu's room except for her heartbeat. 

"How could this happen? She is so young" Vansh kept mumbling to himself too shocked to be coherent. 

Abhimanyu was observing the siblings, maybe their family was not as peaceful as he imagined. Maybe they had their own skeletons in the closet. Both the brothers looked upset while Aarohi looked like she was visiting some unknown relative in the hospital a far cry from her sister's reaction to her stay in the hospital. 

Suddenly angry Vansh punched Kairav, "You shouldn't have sent her away. Who asks their own sister to go away from home as a present during Bhai Dooj. That girl will do anything for family, she already was away from us all for three years. Now, when you felt her love threatened your other sister's happiness you just told her to get out. Like she wasn't the part of the family."

Kairav knew there was no excuse for what he did but he still he tried defending himself, "I didn't know this would happen Bhaiya! If I had known she had already rejected Abhimanyu, when I realized her love for him I wouldn't have sent her away. You know Aarohi's hate Akshu can't handle that."

Aarohi clenched her fist, even unconscious her so called loving sister was spoiling her life. She told her that she sorted out all everything regarding Dr. Abhimanyu Birla then what was the purpose for her to land herself in hospital when she was finally going away from her life.