Recalling

With only Akshara's heartbeat as background, the goenkas and the Birla brothers sat in silence not knowing where to start. AG feeling miserable asked in a small voice, "We should start with the panic attack."

Aarohi upon hearing that left the hospital glaring at her family. How dare they? Like always she would get the blame. While the lovely Akshara will be praised by everyone. Akshara lived to spoil her life. If only she is erased from her life.

Manish snarled in anger, "We should've been strict with that girl, not giving anyone respect. Always blaming her sister."

Seeing that others were struggling with how to explain Vansh said, "I will start from the beginning, Akshara and Kairav's parents are Naira and Karthik Goenka. Their mother died when Akshara was not even one year old. After that their father got married to Sirat Goenka, who is the mother of Aarohi. But she loved all three of her children."

Abhimanyu was in shock, it turns out he had more in common with Akshara than he thought so. But he hasn't met their anyone named their mother. Was she too---?

Swarna rubbing from her cheek continued, "Sirat really loved Akshara, her love for the children was one of the reasons Karthik married again. Akshara and Aarohi found out that they were step-sisters a little over ten years ago. That was the day everything went wrong."

Kairav sat down next to his Badi ma and squeezed her hand. Aarohi did not like that her mother loved Akshara, she thought she was not loved as much as Akshara. It became a rift between them until that day when Sirat died."

"According to what we heard, Sirat slipped down the stairs when she was approaching Akshara during a storm. The girls were there when she breathed last. That was the day Aarohi hated the sight of Akshara."

Abhimanyu clenched his fist, he knew in a traumatic incident mind makes all the decisions that are beneficial for themselves. Aarohi chose to blame everything on Akshara to ease her pain which if he guessed only kept growing.