Alone

"Karthik was not himself after that, it broke something in him - Sirat's death. His health kept getting worse and he just withered away in front of our eyes. Just like that the kids lost their parent again" Manish said facing the Birla brothers. Manish was naturally a proud person but his pride should not come in between Akshara's health. He knew deep down, the only person who did not do any mistake was Abhimanyu. 

Kairav then steadied his breath and spoke, "After that Aarohi did not speak one kind word to Akshara. Akshu was devasted everytime it happened and her worry eventually led to panic attacks. We did visit some doctors for that, they said her's was not any body realted problem. If she changed her mentality the panic attacks would subside but it did not."

"The last the house was peaceful was when Akshara went away for three years for her study. Even though everyone was missing her, I believed even Akshara was healthy when she was away, whenever she is beside us all she does is worry - about our health, happiness to the point of neglecting herself" 

Abhimanyu felt half moon impressions from his nails on his hand, he atleast knew the cause - the root of the problem. He needs to fix it. He didn't know what his reaction would be at her place. Akshara cared so much that it broke her heart. 

It was clear to him, everyone thought Akshara to be a kind person, who is always strong. But she needs someone to care for her, be for her. He really wanted to be that person.

Guys for interesting abhira pics follow insta id @yeh_rishtey_abhira_ki