| Chapter 30: I'm here, I'm back |

Start from the beginning

"Thank you" He said again before glancing at another pair of students. Reaching the doors to the Great Hall, he passes by Filch, who is just happy to have Mrs. Norris back, and You and Hermione walked in as he turns toward to the two of you

"Hermione! Y/n! Welcome back" He chimed back smiling at the two of you. You and Hermione stood there at the entrance with smiles on your face.

Ron leans back to look, smiling and Harry leans back more smiling as well.

You and Hermione broke into a run to go to the two boys. Malfoy who was talking with his friends looked up, seeing you running freely in front of everyone. You were back and running again. Healthy and unpetrified.

Ron and Harry stood up. Hermione embraced Harry as you hugged Ron. The four of you were smiling happily but mostly you and Hermione.

He clenched his fist at this.

I wish you would run to me and hug me like that

You pulled away before walking to Harry and hugging him.

"Glad you didn't die, scarhead" You teased him pulling away smiling

"Welcome back, sis" He smiled at you.

"Well, its good to be back, James" You pinched his cheek softly. Both of your smiles never leaving your faces. Relieved that both of you were okay.

You looked at Hermione and Ron who shook hands awkwardly.

"Congratulations, I cant believe you both solve it" Hermione said smiling widely as well.

"We had loads of help from Y/n" Harry said while Ron nodded at this. You laughed

"We couldn't have done it with her, honestly" Harry said smiling while looking at you

"Its nothing but thanks" You said smiling at your twin brother.

"We have to thank your bookworm side for that" Ron said

"What can I say. I love research papers" You shrugged smiling earning the other three to laugh

"How come you aren't in Ravenclaw?" Ron asked still confused

"Because I'm a Slytherin" You winked, flipping your hair like a diva earning a giggle from Hermione. Suddenly, a sound of a spoon clanging to a glass resounded the great hall.

You rushed over to the Slytherin table taking your seat next to Daphne who hugged you.

"Someone missed me" You teased her as she pulled away slapping your arm

"Daph!" You said rubbing your arm, pouting at her.

"Don't joke about it. I was so scared for you" Daphne glared. The conversation was cut short by Dumbledore rising up from his seat.

"Before we begin the feast. Let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout, Madam Pomprey whose mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been petrified" He finished. Every student then clapped and cheered for this two people. You clapped smiling at this.

"Remind me to get mandrakes before leaving. It would come in handy" You whispered to Jarvis

"Reminder set. Oh, and Welcome back, Ms. Stark" You smiled at this.

You looked forward to see other Slytherins mostly Malfoy and the others not clapping as they stared sourly at the teachers. You rolled your eyes at this

Classic Malfoy, holding up his reputation

"Also in light of recent events, as a school treat. All exams have been cancelled" The cheers were more loud at this especially you since you haven't been studying for the exams taking up your time in researching about the monster hidden in the depths of the school.

The cheers didn't die down until the great hall doors opened to show Hagrid. Everyone stared at him

"Sorry, I'm late" Hagrid said as he walked forward

"The owl that delivered my release papers got lost and confused. Some rody bird called Errol" Hagrid explained why he was late. This information made you snort knowing it was the Weasley Old Owl.

"What's so funny, Potter?" Malfoy spat at you

"None of your bloody business, Malfoy plus you wouldn't understand" You glared at him before giving back your focus to Hagrid

Oh, Merlin. I miss that...Bickering with you

Malfoy thought.

"And Y/n" Hagrid said turning to look at you with a smile. You smiled back nodding to him.

"I would just like to say thanks" Hagrid said loud enough still looking at you before glancing back to the other three.

"There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid" Harry said

Dumbledore stood up and started clapping. Soon all the students started to clapped and stand up, cheering for Hagrid who smiled at everyone.

Crabbe was about to stand up and follow everyone else when Malfoy held his necktie, making him sit back down. You roll your eyes at this but still held a smile, clapping and cheering for Hagrid. Daphne joined you at this. Only a few of the Slytherins remained seating and quiet watching the great hall erupt in applause.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

Slytherins all entered the common room. To pack and get ready for bed as tomorrow. Everyone will be going back home. You stayed behind and you saw Malfoy there about to enter when you called him.

"Malfoy!" You called making him stop. Just then, it was only the two of you. The portrait closed. Malfoy looked at you with a raised brow. There was some distance between the two of you.

The only people there were paintings that watched in silence. Your serious face turned into a smile. A huge big smile like the one you had back at the great hall. You run to him. Malfoy was caught off guard at the sight of you running to him then he remembered what he thought back at the great hall.

Malfoy couldn't help but smile. A genuine smile. You got to him and jumped into his arms. Tackling him in a hug. Malfoy caught you and hugged you back. The two of you staying right there, like that in each others arms. Malfoy buried his face on the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. Malfoy hugged you tighter but not tight enough to hurt you.

The paintings who witness this smiled. Smiled at the beautiful events that was happening in front of them. Two arch nemesis putting a side there differences as they hugged each other.

"I couldn't protect you...I-" You cut him off

"Its okay...Its okay" You whispered.

"I'm here, I'm back" You said pulling away cupping his face wiping away the single tear that left his eye.

"I'm fine.." You whispered.

Malfoy then brought you back into a hug. You hugged back smiling at this.

"I'm back..."

"Don't ever leave me..."

"I wont...I promise"