End of P.O.V

+++

Finger crossed. Hoped so this move worked. I can see all colour is drained from her face When I said. Or I said, lied.

"Ridiculous! Why you lying Viyona." Msihti snapped
"Viyona. What you saying. You didn't attend the party." Trisha said.

"I did. I went to the party. Not the party. I means when I reach its already over. I was there to give Mahir his long term assignment which he is not able to do due to his tight training schedule. And submitting day is was the other day."

"That doesn't make sense. You can also give it to him in college. Before lecture." Maddy squint her eyes and said.
"I could. But he drunk call me and begging me to come. I can't help."
"What did you saw." Anii look straight in my eyes and interrogate.

"His place is fully miserable. I call his name several time. But got no response. Then I search the room, when I saw Atharva with a girl. First, I thought it must be you. So before witnessing any pornography I run to the main door but I clear heard the girl voice saying 'Forget Anii. I love you more than her. Be mine.' " I bluffed, keeping a poker face.

"That doesn't make it's me. The girl could be someone else." Misti defend. I smirk and walk closer to her.

"But you said he is the one who take advantage of you that day and now you saying she could be someone else." I chin up and cross fire. She definitely got panic but trying her best to not show. Trisha and Maddy distance themselves from her. As now they started to doubt her too. Atharva and Mahir look at me proudly which give me courage to interrogate her further. "What you hiding Mishti. Aren't Anii is closest friend to you among all of us." she shake her head and took her steps back. "There is no way to lie now. Come clean." that's her queue to broke into tear.

"Friends phtt! Oh please who you are kidding. Since when you consider me your best friend and stop accusing me like I did something wrong. I was in love. I did all this because I am in love." she buried her face in her palm and shout.

Everyone went silent giving her time to compose herself and tell us nothing but the truth

Everyone went silent giving her time to compose herself and tell us nothing but the truth. "When I saw Atharva that night, I couldn't control myself anymore. I love him since I laid my eyes on him. He is the nicest person I ever meet and I can't believe he is in with relationship with someone who use him as a puppet." Anii looking at her in disbelieve "I treat him well, at least better then Anii who always treat him as attention seeker, someone who can carry her tantrum. Roam around her like he doesn't have his own life. Do you think he deserve someone like Anii. I am much better than her. I love him, I always keep him a priority and I don't feel guilty that I sleep with him." with that Anii slap her hard, make Mishti tremble from her place. It's too much for Anii to consume all this and she fall on the ground, crying. Atharva instantly garb her and emersed her in his arm. He try to hold her in pieces. Wipe her tears to calm her down, because she can't breath properly.

The slap just wakes the Witch inside Mishti, she laughs devilishly taking all of our attention back from Anii to her

The slap just wakes the Witch inside Mishti, she laughs devilishly taking all of our attention back from Anii to her. "I know Anii will break up the moment she gets to know the truth and then I will swoop in being all emotion support for Atharva and win him back."

"Win me back? I am never yours at the first place." Atharva cut her off. But Mishti ignore him and continue "But he also wants to be treated like trash. He never notices my effort."
"Mishti you really got too far, how could you do this to your friend." Maddy said.

"Stop saying friend. We are not friends." She shouts "Viyona and Anii have their own world, you and Trisha are a different pair. What about me, I am always left alone. Have anyone of you ever think of me. I am just a substitute for everyone. When Maddy where injured and was not able to come to college, Trisha and I got close but as soon as she came back Trisha forget me that I even exists. When Anii was mad at Viyona, she become close with me but now look. she forget me too. For everyone I am just an option. I am sick of being an option. That's why, that's why, to take my revenge I want to stole Atharva from Anii." She is unfolding her own secrets one by one. "I created misunderstanding between Trisha and Maddy, that they both flinging with each other boyfriend but seems like it doesn't affect them much."

"Who are you to decide what better for us. It's are choice to whom to love and be with." Mahir said.
"Oh please. You should be the least person to say that."
"What you mean by that?" Mahir asked
"You love Viyona so much that you end up crying every time she rejects the offer of getting back together. I am so sick of you being a cry baby. So, I created a silver platter opportunity for you. But you idiot, instead of winning her back, you started to be her a good friend and trying help her to get back with our hot sir." She caught up in the flow that she didn't realise what she reveal just now.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked. Fully shocked and about to broke. With the last secret she spills I feel like at the edge of my life.

"See, I can do the charity help just like Viyona. I am the one who exposed your relationship with Anzan sir to the principal." She said evilly. She added fuel to the exploded fire with that last confession.

"How dare you? How could you do this to me. All this fucking time I thought he is the one who put us in light. But I was so wrong. I accused him of something that he never did." I shout at her.
"I created a chance for both of you to be together again. But look, you guys are just looking at the bed side. Anzan sir and you were mere a fling. Mahir love you like always and he is around your age." I can't feel my legs. The world just stops. My heart ache. Anii finally got up from the ground and slapped Mishti again creating a hand print on her face.

"Evil bitch! You destroyed everything because of your jealousy and sick thinking. You destroyed everyone's friendship with each other. You destroyed my relation with the love of my life because of your jealousy. You didn't stop there you also destroyed Viyona's relationship , where you have no benefits. Who give you the right to decide what good for our life? Who give you the right to take all the decision of our life? Uhu?" Mishti finally look scared but not guilty of her action. I don't think she regret anything.

"Anii, it's a waste of time to have this conversation with her." Trisha said.
"Yes, she is not worthy of our friendship." Mahir said. With that Mishti run away from the club. Last time we ever seen her face, because we don't want to see her ever again.

"Viyona, you okay?" Mahir asked and everyone turn to me. "I am so sorry she did this to you. I feel guilty, because she did this for me." he said in a sad tone.
"Please, don't say that. Don't feel guilty. You are so supportive when you get to know about me and Anzan." I comfort him.
"Viyona, you should talk to Anzan sir and clear all the misunderstanding as soon as possible." Anii said and everyone nod in agreement.

"Can I have your car keys." I got the keys and rush out to meet him.