CHAPTER 21

Morning, 10:05 am.

I went inside the classroom. This place never feel so dead to me. Anii ignoring me, without any reason. I mean it's Atharva's fault, then why she is behaving cold with me. Atharva is silent with his guilt at the very far corner. Mahir trying to be supportive friend but it's clearly not working. With each word Mahir utter, Atharva broke into tear, but he's trying his best not to create a scene in the class.

Trisha and Maddy look blank, they don't know how to react or behave in this emotional drama. Mishti is trying to console Anii by siting on my seat next to her. Sadhu doing it too. I guess now Mishti is her new best friend. I found an empty seat at the back, I was about to take a seat when a head of the discipline professor came in and said;
"Mahir, can you take care of this class for a while? and Viyona, please follow me."

I was confused and scared. Somewhat I feel really uneasy. It's supposed to be Anzan's class but why am I walking out, following this teacher? And where is he? The moment I step in the principal's office, I saw Anzan standing in front of the principal sir. Slowly the door behind me closed by the other teacher.

"There she is, your girlfriend
Mr. Somvanshi." Principal sir announced.

I shake my head, trying to suppress the sudden bout of anxiety coursing through my veins. Anzan is shaking so bad. He never knows that the same experience, the same feeling, the same everything except it's with a different girl will come again in his life. I literally don't know what to say? What to do? What to look at? What to think? Nothing. It's a intense situation and I am about to cry.

Both of us sit in front of the principal as he stares into the souls of us. We are in principal's cabin, Again. Hell, nervous what happened this time. Anzan sitting next to me. Looking down and bit scared. Sweating. I shift anxiously on the chair. I blow out a nervous breath and keep my hands hidden in my laps, so no one see how nervous I am. I rubbed my hand together. Waiting for principal sir to spill the tea. Anzan slide his hand under the table. Crease my thigh and hold my hand tightly, trying to take away my nervousness. I lean forward and lick my suddenly overly dry lips.

"It's just around 10:15 in the morning but I am here need to face this so terrible case in my college." He shifts his view to Anzan who is well dressed today, really symbolizes the presence of a good teacher. "Mr. Somvanshi, I thought you are here with that young age and mindset of yours could make students be more excited to learn. Well, I can see one student is overexcited through here." Then he shifts his gaze to me. "Miss Viyona, you are a good student so far. Graduating this year. Right? Why are you doing this? I thought you are good with Mahir, the captain of our football team? Due to my respect, I do not allow that kind of stuff to be happening in my college but he is a very great young boy. I don't understand why is this happening here. First you get involved in the Rihna's matter. Now this."

He takes some breathes and looks into a file. There are photos of both of us; outside the college, In the club the other day, in the restaurant, in the groceries store. My heart came out of the throat as a shocking wave travel my body. This shit is weird, who the fuck stalked us? He places some of the photos on the desk, enough for us to see it. Well at least not photos of us fucking or making out. "Do you know what's these? It's you two being together outside the college where people can see. I don't freaking know how can you go through the security and be in the club." I shift my gaze from the photos to Anzan. He stood there quietly. I was scared of him more than the situation we facing of get exposed. His silence almost making me feel near death every moment.

 His silence almost making me feel near death every moment