CHAPTER 20

Can't wait to get graduate and leave this college as soon as possible. Because I don't want to feel worst anymore. My most special memories feel like get tainted. Practice room, football field, parking lot, sports locker room, classroom, practical labs, his office cabin and his apartment.

I still don't believe it, all this time he was just fooling around with me. My worst thought because of which I am so afraid to get involved in this, has come true. After all this month, I get too attached to him. I don't know how to ignore his presence or the moment we spend together. That's why I want to get graduate and runway from this place as soon as possible. Yes, I threaten him that I will make him feel worst. But I don't know how I will do that. Clearly, I still have feeling for him. I am not able to understand my emotions this time. I been faced the betrayal before, I always cry out loud and move on from it so soon. But this time, I don't know exactly what to react. I feel like crying, screaming, but I am to numb from inside to do that. I don't blame anyone for my state. I am the one who is solely responsible for it, when I clearly over analysis this think multiple times, I still decided to get involve. I feel so stupid that I fall for it. For him.

All the small moment we spend together. It's really lead to growing my feeling towards him. All the little things he did, it meant much more to me.

When I used to feel cold, he held my hand and put it inside his hoodie pocket to make it warm.

Whenever I was at his place, he makes me sit on his lap and feed me. And eat a bite from the bread which is still in my mouth. Which obviously lead to a kiss. When he licks the ice cream out from my lips, instead of wiping it with the tissue.

When we passed each other in a hallway, sometimes he looks at me and pass a sweets smile. But if there is no one around he winks and kiss my cheek, like really fast. Make me blush the whole day, just thinking about a simple kiss. But it's his bold move to make in college.

Watch him fall asleep while talking on the video call all night, vise-versa.

When he looks like tough guy but got sad while watching simple movie like Titanic and other sad/ romantic movies. Made me love him more. He is soft and devil. His duality can't be describe. Whenever we watch movie together, he always, always falls asleep in middle of the movie as his head rest on my lap. Sleeping like a baby.

When he still didn't wake up in the morning when I try to wake him up, he groans and turn around and sleep on his stomach, I go lay on his back. Kisses his neck. And annoyed him. But end up getting tarp into his hug and fall asleep again, with my head lying on his chest. Listing to his calm heartbeat.

In these 4 months, our weekends were full of moment. Feel like I have lived my life in this past few months. This breakup, his explanation that he is just fooling with me it's all feel unreal. I don't want to accept this but the way he behaves cold towards me now force me to accept this breakup.

Few weeks passed when I got the explanation of how I been fooled. I stayed focus to my studies not only because final exam is close but also to keep my mind distracted. Other time I spend with my friends. They are fun to be around. It always takes my mind off. I stop visiting to him, with a query anymore. Mahir and his team still practice football whenever they get time to stay in formed. I don't go like every day which I used to do when Anzan sir trained them.

I try to keep healthy distance with Mahir. I don't want him to get false hope from me by any means. Apart from that, Anzan get jealous whenever he see me go ground watching Mahir trained. Because few times he took me to corner and said "Instead of watching him. You can do me." Well I stayed focus on my book more then on Mahir, but Who going to explain this to Anzan. But I like it, even if is just fooling around with me, he still feel jealous.