CHAPTER 16

Evening, 5:12 pm.

D-Day or I say G-day. As it's finally the gathering day.

I look at the mirror for the last time and heard dad screaming again "Are you still not ready yet. How long are you going to take? You're already half hour late. Come down quick."
"Coming." I took my phone and went outside to the car as he is dropping me college today. I can't drive scooty in saree, that's why.
"You are looking so like your mother." my dad said when he saw me with surprised expression. I was wearing my mother's kachivaram saree and tie my hair up in a ponytail with just earrings and no other accessories. I was happy with the compliment. I really wanted to wear maa's dress since long. But I never get any right occasion to do so.

As I reach to the college

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As I reach to the college. It's 5:40 pm, function is already had started. Thank god, greeting and boring speech part is already over. When I was looking for my girls, I saw Anzan is talking to some women, few years younger than his age near the entrance. My eyes stuck on him.

He is purely in black three pieces suit. His silk shirt button is open till waistcoat. When he turns his head to one direction, his sternocleidomastoid muscle flexes his neck. If he wore a tie, he would look no less than a CEO of a multinational company. But still he looks no less than a CEO. His shirt is struggling to keep intact to each other due to his puffed chest. The heavy exercise he does, it's really paying him off. His pant is fitted which exposed his perfect shape tusshy.

That women distract me from my view

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

That women distract me from my view. I decided not to think any negative. She must be some parent. I saw my friends far from the window at the classroom, vibing into their own little party.

A

nii, as always looking sexy as hell. Wearing a saree which is revelling most of her body. Atharva must be liking this view.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.