CHAPTER 25

Mahir P.O.V

Evening, 6:55 pm.

We are at Doodles club Anii's brother Ayushman's club. Our most regular hangout place. Viyona texted the girl to meet at the club at 7 pm sharp next day to celebrate before graduation ceremony. Like always everyone agreed. We arrange everything at the backyard where no other people will disturb us. The club backyard is our special place.

With no time girls come up and started vibing to the music

With no time girls come up and started vibing to the music. Within a while Atharva came too. Anii definitely wasent happy with him being here. Viyona and me planned to call Atharva and try to patch things up between them. Hope her plan work. Me and Atharva went to table to grab quick beers whereas girls got into a far corner for their maybe girly-conversation. Anii completely ignoring Atharva and he seems really hurt with that. That pain is clearly on his face. Looking at him, all hurt make my heartbroke. Maybe we should not call him to the party. It's just getting hard for him.

"What he doing here?" Anii asked furiously.
"I thought you and him can be friends just like Mahir and I are. I know he did the mistake. But he is a nice person apart from that. We can't lose a nice person. Can we?" Viyona said

"How can you even think about this. I can't even bare to see his face."Anii made disgusted faced.
"Listen, I know It's difficult but at least give it a try.'"
"I can't. I am not as charitable as you are.'"
"What that supposed to mean. When Mahir did the same thing. You always told me to give him a second chance."

"I know and I am sorry for that. As now, I been in the same shoes as you. It's feel tribble idea."
"I understand. This maybe the last day of us together. Let him be. He have no other friends then us."
"Fine."

Atharva couldn't listen to it more. He needed something stronger than the beer to bare this distance between him and his girlfriend. He went inside the club to get his regular Scotch. I follow Atharva behind, with the thought not to leave my brother alone. While bartender making his drink Mishti approach him, and try to do flirt and be all touchy with him.

 While bartender making his drink Mishti approach him, and try to do flirt and be all touchy with him