Before I could take a step to save him from the leech I saw Anii was looking in the same direction where they both are. With that her hand turn into fist, she walk away from the scene. Fuck! This situation is getting only fucked up. I saw Atharva finally losses his temper and he scold Mishti with high pitch voice that even music even lost its sound.

"Can't you fucking not see I am not at all interested in you. I only love one person and she is also hating me because of you. I know you're the girl that night. I feel disgusted with you around me. Don't show up near me ever again. Do you understand me." We that he went back leaving Mishti with tearful eyes.

The moment Anii saw Atharva she slap him hard.

"After using me. Now you are up to my friend. Do you have no shamed?" Anii confront. Atharva was confused about what she is accusing him of.

"What you talking about?" He asked.

"Don't play with me. After Viyona asked me, I literally thought to talk to you about us but then I saw you and Mishti being all touchy."
"No no. Ananya you getting all wrong. She come on to me. Believe me. She is bitch who whoreing over me." The same moment Mishti entered and Anii looked at her, confusedly.

"Mishti what he is saying?" Anii asked. But her answer make us shocked. Specially me and Viyona. We doubt ourselves. We don't know anymore who is telling the truth.

"He is lying. He is the one who taking advantage of me that day." She said with emotional cracked voice.

Without any second thought, all the girls went to her, to comfort her. That's the problem, even if the girl is wrong but she do some mellow drama and act innocent she suddenly become the victim. Women laws are so powerful in the country that sometimes some bitches used it with the wrong consent and make fool of other. The person is nothing but a monster dressed up in beauty to the society.

"Don't you fucking lie." Atharva almost about to throw his hand on her when I garb him and drag him far.

Anii start crying. Atharva can't stop cursing. Mishti broke into tear as well. I looked at Viyona and found she is already looking at me with confusion. I raised my brow to asked her to come up with something fast. Clearly our plane get disastrous. We thought after seeing Atharva, Mishti will find a chance to be alone with him and hit on him. And she did, first step clear. Then we thought Anii should saw by herself that Mishti is the one who is hitting on her boyfriend all along. With that our second step got clear. But at the final stage where we thought Anii will talk out truth from Atharva and Mishti, everything will get solved out. But it failed, she totally took it in the wrong way. And as per now Mishti added her statement makes it more difficult to bring her real face. Because all the sympathy is with her now.

Anii is on her miserable heartbroken state. Everything seems of no use.

 Everything seems of no use

"Why you lying Mishti. I clearly saw you making a move on him at the Mahir's party that day." Viyona said. Anii look hurt, betrayed and shocked after knowing that her best friend know this from very beginning. But its not true, she is not there that day. Then why she lying. What psychological card she playing? It will get her in red alert if her moves goes wrong.