📝Blizzard (Grian, Mumbo) (500 View Special!)

I had this idea while reading a book in class (It was called The Barren Grounds, great book btw) and we got to the part where Morgan passes out in the snow and it gave me an idea. And you know it's bad when I start to get ideas- Sooo uhhhh.... Yeah. Enjoy the angst!

Ship: None (Platonic Grumbo)

Words: 1764 (I don't think I'll ever be able beat that again-)

Type: True Angst (Angst without a happy ending... Sorry not sorry! ;p )

Trigger Warning: Freezing, near death, you know, angsty things

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

      It was cold outside. Mumbo was sitting on a couch in a small room of the cabin, just looking out the window into the blizzard that was raging outside. The hermits had decided to go on a vacation and just be together as for the past few months they all had been wrapped up in their own projects, in the end Xisuma had made the decision to build a semi-large cabin in the nearby snow field for them to stay in for a while. And to be fair, Mumbo couldn't exactly judge the others for concentration on their builds, he had been doing the exact same. His mega base in the jungle was taking him forever to build and the redstone was very complicated, he was absolutely chuffed to bits.

       Basically, he was very thankful for this whole idea, everybody on the server was in desperate need of a break. That got him thinking of another hermit who he knew could use some down time, the short, red sweatered hermit, Grian, Mumbo's closest friend on the server. He wondered where Grian was...

    He pondered that exact though for not too long as his attention got dragged back to the storm outside. That would be absolutely nasty to be out in. Thank god for this cabin's insolation. Mumbo thought, the idea of going out into that scared him, there was no way anyone could survive in that weather.

      "Want some hot chocolate?" A voice asked from behind him. Mumbo turned around to see Impulse, a fellow hermit, he was looking at Mumbo, still awaiting a response.

      "Sure, sounds great." Mumbo said before thanking him.

      "No problem, Stress is the one making it anyway, she just asked me to go around seeing who wanted any." Impulse laughed, giving Mumbo a smile and turning to leave.

      "Oh by the way, before you go." Impulse turned his head back around to face Mumbo. "Have you seen Grian?"

      Impulse tilted his head slightly to the side in thought. "I don't think so, last I checked he went out to get some wood with Scar, said he would be back soon. But that was before the storm and I saw Scar in the other room."

      Mumbo sighed. "Thanks Impulse, I'll go ask Scar, I'm sure nothings wrong!" He replied cheerfully and with his usual smile plastered on his face. But he could sink the feeling that something was wrong... No. Nothing was wrong, Grian would just be messing around in the other room, maybe throwing eggs at people... 

      ....Right?

      As soon as Mumbo entered the main room he started scanning it for his friend. He's not here... Maybe he's in his bedroom? Or using the bathroom? Yeah. That's right. Mumbo could almost hear the wishful thinking in his own thoughts. He noticed Scar leaning against the fridge, drinking some sort of bright green drink.