Secret Meetings (???)

I know I already posted a chapter today but I had motivation and I got this I idea and really wanted to do it, although I doubt any of you will be annoyed at another oneshot, so yeah- Enjoy!

Ship: ???

Words: 986 with no boldy boldy moldy texty tingies

Type: Not really any specific type quite yet

Trigger Warning: None (Yet....)

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

Hermitcraft Group Chat

Xisuma (12:31): Can everyone come to spawn?

Cubfan135 (12:31): Sure! Why tho?

JoeHills (12:31): *Though

Cubfan135 (12:32): Shut up Joe

JoeHills (12:32): *Shut up, Joe

Cubfan135 (12:32): .....

Xisuma (12:32): We are having an emergency meeting, I need every hermit to be there.

ZombieCleo (12:33): Me, Stress and False are comming!

JoeHills (12:33): *Coming

Iskall85 (12:33): Mumbo and I are coming as well

Rendog (12:34): I'll be there in 5!

Grian (12:34): Yep! Me to!

JoeHills (12:34): *Me too

ZombieCleo (12:34): SHUT UP, JOE!!!

     Grian put down his communicator with a laugh and stood up. I wonder what this could be about... Maybe just a check in? He sighed and shook his head as he walked over to his overly missive door before struggling to open it for about a minute straight.

      After finally getting out of his mansion, he leaped off the edge and dived down, just as he was about to smash into the ground, his elytra separated from his back and he shot back up into the sky. Using the fireworks he had bought from Tango's firework shop called "PyroTEKnics" he glided off towards the spawn island and landed in front of Town Hall where all of the other hermits where standing. Even TFC is here, maybe this is more serious than I thought...

      "Hey Grian!" A familiar voice called out to him. Turning around, he saw that it was none other than the famous Mumbo Jumbo.

     "Hey Mumbo! What's all this about?" He asked, his curious personality creeping into his voice, although, this time everyone was at least a bit curious about what was going on. I mean, Xisuma never really calls emergency meetings unless it's very urgent or serious.

     "Not quite sure, Xisuma hasn't started yet, I think he was waiting for you since you're the last one to arrive."

      "It's not my fault my door is so heavy and hard to get through!" Grian complained, trying to defended himself

      "I never said it was!" Mumbo laughed. "Wait, I think Xisuma's starting now!"

      Xisuma tapped the microphone a couple of times before starting to speak into it. "Thank you all for taking the time to come here on such short notice. A lot of you if not all of you are probably wondering why I called you here, well there's something that I need to warn you about. Most of you probably remember Evil Xisuma from season 5. (I know he was also technically in season 6 but I'm going to pretend he wasn't.... Do come at me-)

      "You mean the one that almost killed all of us and tried to destroy the server?" Doc snarled, the anger flowing out into his words told Grian that Doc really didn't like Evil Xisuma.

     "Yes, Doc. That one. The one we managed to ban." Xisuma turned back from looking at Doc to look at the rest of the hermits. "Anyways, like I was saying, I went back to the void to make sure he was still banned, but he wasn't there. It seems like he might have escaped somehow." Xisuma paused what he was saying since he knew the hermits would just start talking over him.

      Sure enough, the moment he said Evil X was gone, the hermits all collectively turned to someone next to them and started whispering and muttering. Some were scared, some were angry, and some were confused.

      "Hey Mumbo, why is this "Evil Xisuma" bad anyways? Why did he get banned?" Grian asked Mumbo.

      Mumbo sighed. "Well Grian, as Doc said, he attacked us at one point during season 5 and tried to destroy the server. Xisuma ended up banning him for all the damage he did to both builds and hermits...."

      "Why is he called "Evil Xisuma" anyways, is he related to X-eye-suma?"

      "I believe he was (666 word mark right here!) his clone or something, or at least that's what Xisuma told us..."

      "Hmm, okay!"

      Once the muttering had quieted down, Xisuma starting his announcement once more. "I know a lot of you are worried about this, and some of you are probably angry but I need you all to promise me something. Okay?" Xisuma paused to let the hermits think for a second before continuing. "I need you to promise me that if you ever see him, you'll message me and DO NOT approach him, okay? Whatever happens, do not approach him. And that goes for everyone."

      All the hermits nodded, even Doc who rolled his eyes a bit before agreeing to Xisuma's terms and flying off.

      "Hey Grian, wanna hang out? It's probably best to stick in pairs considering what Xisuma just told us!" Ren asked him, and although Grian was tempted, he respectfully declined the offer.

      "Sorry Ren, gotta work on my base! Maybe later?"

      "Sure! Be careful though, we don't want you dyin' out there!" Ren joked before heading towards the nether portal underneath Town Hall.

     "Bye Ren, cya around!"

     And with that Grian flew in the direction of his mansion. Once he reached it however, any onlooker would have been confused because he flew right over it, past the mountain behind it and off into the distance.

      He ended up landing in a swamp next to a small wooden house with stained class windows messily mushed together to create one, solid pain. (Y'all already know where I'm going with this. Also, ignore the fact that TECHNICALLY they first met in season 8 in Wither in Boatem and now they already know each other in season 7- They met in a similar way, just a season earlier!) He walked up the front steps and knocked five times on the front door, then he knocks 3 times, and then 8.

      "Oh hi Grian! Come in!" A voice most hermits dread rang through the air from the other side of the door. 

      Grian stepped through the door into the house, it was more nicely decorated than last time he had been here, the random flower pots that scattered the room were now filled with blue orchids. "Hey EX, there's something I need to tell you..."

      CLIFFHANGER TIME! I truly am sorry about the cliffhanger, I was writing with no plan as usual and Xisuma's announcement took up more words and motivation than I though so yeah..... I'll write a part 2 tomorrow I swear! And it will have actual GEX I swear! XD Anyways: 

      Ladies, gentlemen, theydies and gentletheys, have a FAEtastic day! -Faerie