33

taehyung was nervous, his hands fidgety and legs shaky as he stared at the white walls of the doctor's room. jungkook decided to wait outside and let him have the privacy to discuss everything with his psychiatrist without worrying about anything. taehyung would not lie, he was actually grateful for that. he knew he wouldn't be able to say everything in front of him.

the clicking of door got his attention as he stood up, politely bowing to the doctor who reciprocated his actions and took a seat in front of him, muttering apologies for keeping him waiting. the brunet was too nervous to say anything so he just slightly shook his head before lowering his gaze to his hands as he played with his rings to calm his erratic heartbeat. the man who intruded himself as dr. han, following his each and every movement with his sharp eyes, a complete contrast to his bright smile.

taehyung wasn't sure what was coming in his way, his ears peeking up when the doctor asked him how he was doing. should he lie?  or should he start his story from the very question? he didn't know. the man waited for him to speak, not minding how long he was taking to respond. the brunet drew in a deep breath, closing his eyes for a second before finally looking at the man. here goes nothing—

jungkook sighed. he had to wait for an hour until taehyung's appointment would be over. he glanced around noticing the patients sitting on the metal chairs waiting for their turn. his eyes got fixated on a girl who seemed to be talking to her mother. she was angry and supposedly arguing with her. he watched her speak to her mom furiously before she started pacing around and muttering something to herself. suddenly the girl's head snapped towards him, jungkook immediately averted his gaze.

he could see her walking towards him from his side vision, for some reason it made him shift uncomfortably on his seat. he looked up when the girl stopped right in front of him.

"hi!" a high pitched excited voice made him look up. he looked at her, dumbfounded. before he could say anything she started speaking.

"do you have a pencil?" jungkook shook his head as a no. he had no idea what was happening.

"huh? what the fuck! then how would i draw!?"

"do you have a paper though?" he asked instead of replying. the girl frowned, shaking his head.

"then how can you draw even if i'd have given you a pencil ." he stated, leaning back on his chair.

"the fuck! yeah you're right! who the heck are you?! you are a genius!" she spoke in a loud tone gathering attention of other patients. the businessman just looked away. the girl wasn't totally okay he could tell. he watched her continue to mumble things as she cursed and spoke animatedly.

he had never met such patients before so it was a bit nerve wrecking for him. the girl wasn't going away and he won't lie he was a tiny bit scared of what she might do. it seemed like she had some serious issue. he now understood why taehyung was so apprehensive of coming here. but still not everyone's got the same problems and taehyung might not even need serious help. or so he hoped.

"jungkookie," a soft voice perked up his ears as he looked at his side to find his beloved standing there, clutching his file to his chest as his feline eyes stared at him innocently.

"let's go?" the brunet tried again. jungkook nodded standing up. the girl turned towards them watching them walk away with a frown. jungkook thanked god that she didn't chase them down. taehyung was awfully quiet throughout the drive home. jungkook glanced at him again before turning his eyes back to the road.

"did you like it?", he finally asked. the brunet feared his eyes from the window to look at him as he just hummed.

"i think i'll complete my sessions there," he said after a moment and jungkook could finally let out a breath of relief.