3

picking him up from the chair he walked towards the king sized bed, placing the petite male on it. after covering taehyung with a duvet he again glanced at him apologetically before walking away.

+

taehyung tossed around in bed restlessly before opening his eyes. picking up his phone from the night stand he looked at the time. it was already ten in the morning. he looked at the other side of bed and found it empty. he continued to stare at it for a few minutes before getting up.

after washing up and changing his clothes the brunet finally came out of his room. he walked downstairs. a maid came upto him asking about the breakfast. "the usual" he spoke briefly before walking towards the lawn at the back of their mansion.

"you sure love to break girls' heart jungkook" a high pitched voice reached taehyung's ears as his eyes finally fell on his husband who had coffee in one hand, sitting comfortably on the chair, enjoying basking in the sun. jungkook glanced at him making the guest turn her head too.

"oh hello taehyung! didn't see you there. how are you?" the overly sweet voice rang in his ears. without replying back he walked up to them and sat on the chair next to the his husband. jungkook just quietly took a sip of his coffee not commenting on taehyung ignoring his friend. the brunet just crossed his arms before leaning back on the chair too.

the girl named doyun just smiled before speaking again, "how have you been taehyung?"

"alive." he murmured before raising his hand. a servant came to him as he instructed him to serve his breakfast here. jungkook put the cup back before softly holding taehyung's hand making him turn towards him.

"this dull mood doesn't suit you, you okay?" taehyung looked away not saying anything in return. "what's wrong taehyung? is your baby alright?" taehyung frowned hearing doyun's words.

he snapped his head towards her "can't you be more careful with your words? our baby is fine."  jungkook sighed, not appreciating taehyung's tone at all.

"tae why don't you go and have your breakfast comfortably inside, you must be hungry." the brunette knitted his brows, "why? am i disturbing your little date-"

"taehyung, go." jungkook rasped looking straight into the eyes of his husband who was ready to cry at any moment. the brunette pressed  his lips into a thin line  before breaking the eye contact.

"right." he whispered before getting up and storming inside. jungkook stared at the direction  he disappeared before doyun spoke apologetically, "i'm sorry jungkook. i had no idea he would mind my words."

jungkook shook his head, dismissing her assumption but didn't say anything else. he heaved a deep breath before picking his cup and starting another conversation with her.

+

taehyung grinded his teeth, his eyes glaring holes at nothing particular. he closed his eyes before exhaling tiredly.

'he's acting as if he didn't just ditch our very first dinner plan.'

he was upset. and he didn't know how to just say it angrily or show his fury to jungkook. he had no guts to offend the young businessman at all.

besides seeing that girl with him just boiled his blood even more. he didn't want to act so childishly but he couldn't help it. and now he was feeling even worse.

the sound of glass colliding softly with the table broke his trance as he looked at seohyun, one of his most trust worthy maid placing a glass of orange juice and a plate of some other fruits sliced into pieces.