12

past

"jin hyung you like this one?" taehyung asked picking a shirt. he was on a shopping spree with jin. after his and jungkook's engagement he had gotten a lot more closer to jungkook's friends.

jin treated him as his younger brother and now taehyung also felt like jin was his older brother which he never had. both of them were now shopping partners.

"hmmm i think the beige one is better" jin commented honestly. taehyung thought for a second before giving it the worker. he walked towards the bag section. he loved gucci and always brought tons of things whenever he visited the shop.

after paying for their things they finally got out of the shop. both of them carrying lots of shopping bags.

"hyung let's go eat something." taehyung spoke as jin nodded. they both went to sit at one of the tables at the food court.

jin's phone suddenly started ringing. the said male searched for his phone in his bag before picking up the call.

"hello?" he spoke loudly.

"-jin that.... do - it?" was all he could make it out due to the noise.

"i can't hear you joon." jin announced getting up.

"tae wait for me. i am gonna go somewhere quiet for a few minutes." taehyung nodded absentmindedly as he was busy ordering his food.

when the brunet was done he looked around, a drink already served to him. he happily sipped the strawberry shake as he wandered his eyes here and there.

his eyes narrowing when he spotted none other than that harasser from his university.

"god why's he everywhere." he groaned as he decided to ignore him but his body froze seeing the male next to him.

he didn't even realize when he furiously stood up and marched towards them.

"yeonjun!" taehyung yelled getting attention of his brother who was busy laughing with that boy, their arms linked together.

the boy looked at taehyung too, his face morphing into a smirk. taehyung glared at him.

"hyungie what are you doing here?" yeonjun asked surprised, a wide smile on his face not noticing taehyung's anger.

"oh anyways hyung–" he started but taehyung cut him off.

"why the hell are you with him! how do you know him?!" taehyung didn't care about people were looking at him. yeonjun's smile dropped.

"hyung he's...my boyfriend, yang chul." the younger spoke, confused about taehyung's reaction.

taehyung paled, he felt as if air was knocked out of his lungs. he glanced at his university mate who was just standing there with an amused expressions.

the brunet took a deep breath to calm himself.

"we're going home right now." he spoke pulling yeonjun away from the other.

"wait hyung but–" taehyung didn't listen to him as he dragged hum away. yang chul let him do it.

"taehyung where were you?" jin asked seeing taehyung but soon spotted an upset yeonjun too.

"oh hi yeonjun." the older spoke, yeonjun just smiled back. jin noticed the tension. taehyung was breathing heavily, his eye brows knitted together and jaw clenched.

before jin could say anything else yeonjun addressed his brother.

"if you have a problem with him then we're gonna talk about it in front of him."