26

present

the small talk jungkook had expected they would have never happened.

taehyung would shut him away whenever he would bring up the topic of their relationship. taehyung refused to open his lips and tell him about his issues, he had completely secluded himself.

and eventually....

jungkook gave up.

he no longer asked the brunet why he broke things with him or why he's keeping that baby or what happened on that day when he was all wounded up.

he stopped asking all that.

jungkook had enough of it.

he accepted the fact that taehyung didn't trust him enough to share his problems with him. he accepted that taehyung didn't care if he's hurt or upset. taehyung only cared about building walls around himself and trying to be aloof.

jungkook realized he had lost him the moment he boarded that plane. his taehyung was taken away from him that day.

the taehyung he fell in love ceased to exist the very moment jungkook left.

he had realised taehyung wasn't the same anymore. he wasn't the same happy, cheerful boy he knew, rather he was a wounded soul trying to protect himself.

taehyung's behaviour wasn't normal. jungkook was aware of that. the way the boy's mood fluctuated wasn't normal, the way he would lock windows and doors frantically wasn't normal. the way he spent hours taking showers and scrubbing his body to the point he would have sharp nail scratches wasn't normal.

the way, he one day woke up and started acting extra cheery and out of the blue called the baby jungkook's and even celebrated it was definitely not.... normal.

the ravenette glanced at the six month pregnant male. he had just come back from office and came to take his things, when he saw that the brunet was already asleep.

it was just seven at night. taehyung slept earlier than usual. jungkook tried to be as quiet as possible as he walked towards the bathroom, deciding to take shower.

twenty minutes had passed, jungkook had changed to his sleep wear and was now standing in front of the mirror brushing his teeth when he heard taehyung's screams. he rushed out of the bathroom, in a panic.

taehyung ran towards him, throwing his arms around his neck, as he started crying non stop. jungkook looked around the room only to find a scared male servant standing near the door.

he was confused but motioned the servant to leave them alone. he rubbed taehyung's back, trying to calm him down. he was stupefied by the boy's behaviour. he didn't know what even happened.

both the males looked terrified to him. even that servant seemed like he was scared to death.

"what happened tae?" he asked a few minutes later, in a soft voice, still hugging the crying boy.

"i-i don't like him. don't let him come to my room again." taehyung sniffled mumbling it against his neck before snuggling more into him.

jungkook was confused but stayed quiet.

it was only after taehyung slept again that jungkook left the room looking for that servant. he saw him in the kitchen as two maids surrounded him, bombarding him with questions.

"come here." jungkook ordered, the three of them immediately bowed noticing him. the male hesitatingly walked towards him as the other two scurried away. jungkook had his arms crossed as he eyed the blond haired servant.