4

what are they going to say to me?

are they sending me back because i talked back to jungkook?

did the servants tell them about our fight a week ago..

or have i done something else which offended them?

taehyung was going paranoid because of all questions revolving around his head. he had just woken up when the maids informed him that mr and mrs jeon had called him.

he got up and took a shower. as soon as he got dressed up he left his room to meet his in laws. he fiddled with his fingers nervously and finally after letting out a deep breath he knocked on the wooden door.

"come in" he heard mrs jeon's voice. slightly opening the door he peaked in showing her that he's there.

"oh taebear come in." mr jeon who was standing near the bed spoke as he walked upto him and opened the door fully.

he gave a small smile stepping into their room.

"c'mon have a seat." mr jeon again encouraged patting his head as he nodded and sat at one of the big chairs placed near the window. not once had he glanced at the lady again.

he felt slightly uncomfortable looking at her, she always give him such strong glares that he feels as if he's some witch who bewitched her son.

"we called you here for a reason." he heard her shrill voice as she uttered blankly, placing the book she was previously reading on the side table. taehyung finally looked up.

"dami, let me talk to him."

jeon sook, jungkook's father muttered making her shut her mouth as he threw a glare at her.

"tae bear we're arranging a party for our business community, just to celebrate your and jungkook's wedding. you'll get to meet a lot of our business partners as now a part of jeon family, i hope you can do your preparation and help us a little too."

taehyung listened to him as he took in the information. "but i don't really know about these things..." he murmured softly, not liking the fact that his father in law sounded so happy while discussing it and he just don't want to do any of it.

attending an event full of people who knew him before too, he couldn't do it.

"and i am not feeling well these days" he played with his fingers, not daring to look at the man he considers his second father.

"tae, son you don't have to be nervous about it." he finally heard the old man's voice. raising his head to look at him.

the grey haired man was already on his feet as he sat at the chair next to taehyung. the old man's calloused hand rubbed his shoulder.

"you're going to listen to me right?" the man asked as,  taehyung nodded taking a deep breath.

"i'm proud to have such an intelligent and caring person as my son's life partner. you shouldn't be afraid of anyone. just be yourself."

taehyung smiled at the man, "o-okay i'll do my best."

jeon sook gave a smile resembling his son as taehyung stood up, "then i'll go for shopping first." the brunette announcement quite happily as he left the room.

dami grimaced as the man finally glanced at her, "i can't believe you married off my one and only son to this mentally unstable person."

"watch your words dami." the man grumbled looking up as she scoffed crossing her arms. the man picked up his office documents and busied himself with them.