5

because of jungkook's business tour, the party was postponed to next month so now after all the grand preparations it was finally the day.

taehyung was kind of excited although he was a lot more nervous. jungkook was going to be back. he would join them at the party which was organised at the big lawn of their mansion.

his parents were coming too, jimin his best friend with his boyfriend yoongi and of course his own little brother, yeonjun would be also there.

he hummed a song, as the stylist made his hair. his hair had gotten longer, he now had a mullet which he loved a lot. his brown hair were slightly curled. a pair of dangling earrings in his ears.

his little baby bump was visible now. he had also gotten a bit more flesh on his cheeks making him look even more adorable. his dainty hands were adorned with beautiful rings.

he for once after such long time felt pretty. looking at himself in the mirror he smiled. a knock on the door got his attention as a maid entered.

"sir, mr jeon has told me to accompany you to the party ."

"oh it started?" taehyung asked getting up, the girl named seohyun nodded as she picked up his phone. taehyung thanked the stylist as he followed the maid, his hands busy playing with his rings. one of his habits, whenever he would be nervous.

just as they reached the stairs, seohyun helped him by holding his hand. they were ordered to take extra care of taehyung because of his pregnancy. taehyung slowly climbed down the stairs. music already reaching his ears.

"my parents came?" taehyung questioned as the maid walked with her to the back garden. she shook her head.

"but sir yeonjun is here." she informed as taehyung nodded feeling a bit better. just as they reached the place everyone glanced at his direction. all eyes staring at him.

taehyung kept his face neutral not showing his anxiety at all. he walked towards his in laws and greeted them. mr jeon welcomed him with a big smile.

"you look great tae bear." mr jeon patted his hand as jeon dami just looked away not acknowledging his presence at all.

he diverted his attention back to jeon sook who made a small talk with him. taehyung sighed in relief when he spotted his parents entering. he looked around finding jimin and his boyfriend, yoongi already sitting with yeonjun.

"come on son let me introduce you to others." taehyung looked back at his father in law and nodded, standing beside him. a lot of business men already looking at them as mr jeon spoke getting their attention.

"everyone welcome jeon taehyung, jungkook's husband. this party is especially arranged in celebration of my only son's wedding. unfortunately jungkook will join us a bit late. i hope you all enjoy though."

he grinned widely which was already a rare sight for his business partners as well as relatives who cheered, no matter whoever was jungkook's partner didn't matter. it was the fact that it's jungkook's.

a young talented business prodigy and the only heir of all properties and companies belonging to jeon family. staying in the good books of jeon family was a must. standing against such a powerful family could ruin their careers and life both.

taehyung softly smiled as a lot of people came to him, congratulating him. his jaw was hurting because of the fake smiling he had to do.

he was very well aware of the reason of their flattery. after greeting a bunch of noble families he finally got the chance to walk towards his parents.

"hello mom and..." he looked at his father who just continue drinking and eating the dishes served to him, "dad." he completed his sentence.

"taehyung where's jungkook?" was the first thing his mother spoke. taehyung wasn't surprised. "he'll be here soon."