16

taehyung was humming to himself, his hands busy playing with his phone as he waited for jungkook to pick him up from his house.

the weather was amazing today, cool wind blowing as the sun his behind clouds. he sat in his garden enjoying it.

jungkook was going on a business trip tomorrow so he was quite happy to spend his day together with him. he had dolled himself up for the other. wearing a pink shirt, with sleeves supported by fancy straps that hung them with the  shoulder part– exposing a little skin of his shoulders. a white flare up pants matched with it.

a butterfly necklace, which jungkook gifted him, adorned his neck. soft curls haphazardly falling on his forehead, he had applied a little makeup too.

a loud horn attracted his attention as he saw the familiar black car entering their mansion. a smile immediately forming on his face when his eyes fell on his fiance.

standing up from his place he padded towards the other. jungkook opened his arms for a hug as he threw himself onto him. "you look breathtaking." jungkook murmured against his ear, embracing him.

taehyung let out a giggle, "thank you." he replied before pulling away a little to leave a chaste kiss against his fiance's lips.

"you look handsome as usual." he murmured against his lips making the other smile. jungkook looked smoking hot, he felt lucky to have him. he was his dream guy, not just because of his looks but due to his perfect personality too.

"shall we go now?" jungkook asked tugging a strand of his silky hair behind his ear. taehyung nodded eagerly. the ravenette opened the car door for him before walking to the other side to get in.

"so you still want to go to my house?" jungkook questioned after a while, eyes still fixated on the road, as he drove.

"yes, but first we are going for shopping." taehyung answered.

"shopping? that's pure fraud, that wasn't what you told me before." jungkook complained jokingly making taehyung laugh.

"i'm so sorry for deceiving you darling but don't blame me. you are too naive for thinking i won't give you much trouble before you leave."

"wow, although i noticed your attire didn't really match our  plans but i still didn't think much of it, just because you said we are going to spend the whole time at my house. guess i trusted you a bit too much." jungkook sighed, playing along taehyung who let out more giggles.

"oops, i guess you shouldn't then. be ware next time." he informed with his boxy smile making jungkook shake his head, a fond smile playing on his own lips.

after a fifteen minutes of drive they reached the mall. luckily they found a free parking spot just as they entered. so it didn't take them long to park the car and exit it to continue their shopping spree.

taehyung bought tons of clothes, shoes and bags for himself. he chose shirts and tuxedos for jungkook too, all that with jungkook's money as the businessman wanted to spoil him. so he let him do that.

he dragged the businessman to a jewelry shop then. "let's buy promise rings." taehyung chirped asking the seller to show him some diamond rings.

"how many more rings are we going to wear?" jungkook muttered, intertwining taehyung's hand with his own. both of them wearing their engagement rings in their hands.

"well then let's buy some other jewelry for eachother." taehyung suggested, taking jungkook's words seriously. before the older male could clear the misunderstanding, the brunet was already looking at some cufflinks for him.

jungkook let it be. he then walked towards the necklace section. his eyes immediately fell on a rose gold coloured diamond knot pendant. he knew it would look pretty on taehyung's golden skin so he immediately bought it.