11

past

two weeks was what it took taehyung to finally make up his mind. his exams were finished and he talked to his family letting them know about his decision. his parents were happy.

seeing their happiness he felt a lot more confident about his decision. he was ready- to get engaged with jungkook. it was a big deal not only for them but their fathers too. it was a hot topic for their entire business community.

it was going to strengthen their father's relationship. their companies positions and their deals.

jungkook couldn't believe his ears when taehyung accepted his proposal. he had pulled taehyung into a loving hug, leaving kisses all over his face.

taehyung was happy- too happy that it felt surreal. they organized a big ceremony inviting businessmen, famous celebs that their parents knew or were friends with, photographers, models and a lot of people from elite class both families knew were present.

although taehyung wanted to keep it simple, their parents were overly excited and insisted to hold a celebration. jungkook's dad wanted to make his only son's engagement memorial. so jungkook and he, just let them do whatever they wanted.

the only thing which affected him was that jungkook's mother ignored him. she didn't say a word to him during the whole ceremony. taehyung didn't know what he did to be on her bad side. he didn't want to have any kind of feud with her.

he tried his best to not let it sour his mood. he was giddy- it was his special day after all. he was looking stunning as always, a pretty smile adorning his face as he saw his now fiancé busy talking to his friends. taehyung was with jimin and his boyfriend.

taehyung never made a lot of friends so his friend circle was pretty small. a few other friends of his were also invited. they all were busy joking around and teasing eachother when taehyung's eyes fell on jeon bami. he tucked in his bottom lip with his teeth as he walked towards her.

the woman had a strong aura, she was clad in a black dress, diamonds adorning her earrings, necklace and rings. she was a strong woman who herself lead companies and was a well known name in their field. taehyung admired her for that. she managed her house and job so well that taehyung wished to be able to do the same in future.

"good evening mrs jeon." he greeted her with a charming smile. her attention now on him as she stopped talking with other women- he had no idea who they were.

"oh my god it's taehyung, you look so gorgeous" taehyung heard another lady utter, he greeted them too assuming she is someone who knows his family too. looking back at bami he noticed she still hadn't acknowledged his presence.

his smile was ready to fall from his face, when a hand wrapped around his own. taehyung looked at his handsome fiancé. he looked perfect as always, his hair styled perfectly, few strands falling on his forehead. one hand in his pocket. jungkook surely looked intimidating in suits. he thought to himself.

"hey mom" jungkook spoke after having a small conversation with his mother's friends.

"hi honey" she answered with a sweet smile. taehyung bit his lips, he didn't know what he should do to make her like him too.

"you and taehyung didn't get the chance to interact much. so mom how's my choice?" the ravenette grinned not aware of the fact that she had always purposely avoided him. taehyung looked at her, anticipating her reply.

"of course your choice is perfect my baby" she stated not even sparing a glance at taehyung. taehyung looked away.

"jungkookie..." he murmured.