9

past

"jungkookie..." a brown haired male mumbled glaring at the handsome male who was now his boyfriend.

"hmmm?" the dark haired male hummed eyes still on his laptop screen. taehyung huffed picking up his bag and marched towards the door.

"hey hey tae... doll where are you going?" jungkook uttered grabbing his arm. taehyung turned around, still angry at him.

"i think you just want me gone already ." the brown haired boy uttered, making the other halt his actions. jungkook was baffled.

"what.." he whispered as taehyung continued glaring at him.

"i mean why did you even invite me to your home? just to ignore me?" the brunet grumbled, puffing his cheeks. jungkook swore he had a heart attack.

"of course not sweetheart. i apologize for my neglectful behaviour."

he whispered softly, leaning closer to his boyfriend's face. taehyung's heart drummed against his ribcage, although he and jungkook had held hands or kissed each other on cheeks. their lips were still unfamiliar to eachothers' touch.

just as he closed his eyes leaning in too. a loud knock on the door made them jump away. both of them were annoyed by the interruption. jungkook sighed walking towards the door.

"yes?" he asked opening the door. "such a cold welcome. joon let's go back." jin announced turning away.

"oh jin hyung please wait." jungkook panicked pulling the other for a hug.

"fine i forgive you." jin muttered patting his hair affectionately. the new comer's eyes now fell on a brown haired beauty watching them with curiosity and a little bit of jealousy.

"who's that kook?" jin asked pointing towards taehyung who walked towards jungkook and clinged to his arm.

"yeah who's this?" taehyung narrowed his eyes scanning jin from head to toe. to say jin wasn't amused would be a lie. he laughed making taehyung look at him confused.

"i'm his hyung " jin muttered looking back at his husband who was just looking at them with a happy face.

"and this is namjoon my husband." namjoon smiled showing off his dimples. taehyung displayed his boxy grin too, making all three of them coo.

"oh gosh where did you find such an adorable boy." jin spoke squishing taehyung's cheeks and inviting himself in.

"he's my boyfriend hyung." jungkook spoke with a fond smile as taehyung looked down shyly. jin had his eyes widened as he looked at the ravenette who was now looking at his cousin.

"you're not lying kook?" namjoon questioned in disbelief.

"why would he lie? i'm really his boyfriend." taehyung announced smugly.

"oh wow." jin laughed already loving taehyung a lot.

+

"koo it's late now. i have a class too." taehyung mumbled still lying his head on jungkook's chest.

"i'm so sorry baby. i didn't know this file would be urgently needed by tomorrow morning." taehyung hummed burying his face even more in jungkook's neck inhaling his lavender scent.