20

sipping the vine in his hand, his eyes wandered around the tightly packed room, finally halting on his dorky friends laughing and dancing excitedly, neon green and pink lights falling on their bodies as they moved around frenziedly.

his weekend was surely going to be spent entertaining his friends-  who demanded him to treat them for celebrating the joy of getting married to the love of his life. obviously he didn't refuse.

after completing some work which he had brought home, he changed his clothes and came directly to the club, owned by his family. he wasn't a party animal but seeing his friends wildly dancing surely made his day.

he sat in a secluded corner along with jaehyuk, one of his closest friends and a businessman himself. drinks in their hands as they chatted leisurely.

the two had a similar dry and boring personality as their friends described them. but together they seemed to enjoy.

"– yeah he was actually quite different from how you talked about him." jaehyuk commented, jungkook had brought up taehyung's name in the conversation earlier. jungkook raised his brows.

"different?" he asked in a low voice, leaning back on the sofa.

"i mean he wasn't really - uh how should i put it.." he stopped as he tried to think of a word, "welcoming?" he finally uttered, meeting jungkook's eyes, hinting at the quite awkward incident they happened the other day.

the aforementioned chuckled shaking his head, totally getting what his friend was insinuating, "he's a total sweetheart trust me. he's just – really tensed these days. otherwise he's a really friendly person"

but the smile on his face had wiped off, as he remembered the day, when taehyung refused to even spare a glance at his friends.

"he looks quite timid although that day he perfectly displayed his fierce personality but maybe... he was actually stressed as you say" his friend stated breaking his trance.

"he's not fierce at all, a pretty calm boy most of the times." the ravenette muttered sitting straight now, "and yeah he was quite distressed that day. i'm sure you are going to see him differently when you meet him " the businessman defended again, voice holding nothing but love for his fiance.

"ah really? i'm looking forward to it then. i was scared for you not gonna lie." the man joked making jungkook laugh too.

"trust me he's sweet as honey– although a bit stubborn at times but that's just his charm."

"i get it kook you're bewitched by him." jaehyuk chuckled raising his hands in defeat. jungkook shook his head, still smiling.

_

"n-no, this shouldn't be happening." the brunet murmured gripping his hair tightly, as he shook his head frantically.

his eyes fixated on the screen as he read the text over and over again.

unknown:

gonna upload your bro's pics

wdy say?

his chest heaved up and down as he breathed heavily. anger taking over his senses. bile rose in his throat as he read the texts he kept receiving one by one.

the same drama repeating itself, he was tired of it.

unknown:

or maybe i should upload our video together?

it was quite a spectacular one