PART- 95 (PUNISHMENT!)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

____________________

Sid- Aja hug du tujhe ek... Emotional horaha hai tu saale... You need it... saying this he took him for a manly brother hug...

RK- Thanks Siddhu... Tune mujhe maf kar dia... Best gift tha mere liye ab tak ka...  said with a smile after breaking the hug...

Sid- Gift ki baat hi mat kar tu... Har saal toh deta tha isme kya hai... said with a smirk making him shocked..

RK- Tu bhi saale.. replied making Sidharth shocked this time...

Sid- Haan.. Adat se majboor tha aur kya... De deta tha end me.. said with a smirk..

RK- Main bhi... said with a smirk showing fake attitude..🤣

RisHarth- Hamara kuch nahi hosakata hai.. saying this both fall into laughter again..

After sometime....

RK- Chal mera ghad chal Sidharth...

Sid- Main...??? said with an awkward smile

RK- Natak mat kar aur chal.. Shehnaaz bhi wahi hai... Bechari meri behen ke saath jo kia tune... Mafi mang usse saale... Chal... said angrily

Sid- I have an idea... said with a mischievous smile...

RK- No fucking way Siddhu... I'm not doing this... said after listening his idea..

Sid- Acting hi karna hai tujhe Rishu... Itna kya hogaya teko..? Chal naa yaar... said with a smirk..

RK- Galti se doctor bana hai tu... Nahi toh mere line me hi ana tha tujhe... said with a smirk..

Sid- Whatever.. said with a smirk

RK- Nevermind..

RisHarth- Shehnaaz.. and both laughed...

**

Next morning....

Sana woke up from her sleep and gets shocked and confused seeing the scenario infront of her.. She was sleeping peacefully in Sidharth's arm.. His hands were wrapped around her body possessively and his face was snuggled in her neck inhaling the sweet scent of her sending chills down her spine.. While her face was snuggled into his chest... They were totally mingled with each other while sleeping...

She felt like she is watching some dream as her Sidharth was sleeping peacefully in her arms snuggling into her with an open mouth like a baby... Is it real or a dream...? As far as she remembered he had broke all the ties with her last night breaking her heart into zillion pieces... Then how can he be here... She must be dreaming for sure... Shehnaaz quickly checked around her raising her head and gets confused... As it's a different room from the one where she slept last night...

She was sleeping with her Mishti didu's room then how did she came there... And where on earth Sidharth came from.. And how did she slept with him... Didn't he broke all the ties with her last night and left from here leaving her all alone here... Thinking this tears started to float down from her eyes automatically... When she felt his hold on her gets tighten making her comes to reality...