PART- 83 (ONLY YOURS)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

"Arey Dr. Sid ap aa gaye..." Priya said with a warm smile welcoming him... "Looks like so.." said sarcastically looking around her house... "Please welcome and have a sit Dr. Sid.." said with a warm smile ignoring his sarcasm.. "No Thanks.." said for the water offered by her... "And please call me Sidharth.. We are not at hospital right now.." said with a smile.. "Okay jiju..." He blushed listening the word "jiju".. As it's very new for him.."Hayee! Ap toh blush karne lage jiju sunke.." said teasingly.. "Kuch bhi.." said making his face straight..

"Kafi acche lag rahe ho ap iss black complete suit me.." said complementing him with a smile.. "Thanks.. Waise tum bhi acchi lag rahi ho.. Kahi jaa rahi ho?" Asked with a smile.. "Haan jiju.. Thoda woh Veer ke saath.." said blushing a little.. "Great.. Well congratulations to you and Veer.." said with a warm smile.. "Apko pata chal gaya.. Zarur Sana ne bola hoga.." said with a shy smile.. "Haan woh toh hai.. Aur Veer ne bhi aaj bola that you guys are getting married.. Kab kar kahe ho waise?" Asked in curious..

"Woh mera internship khatam hone ke baad engagement kar lenge then shaadi.. Apko toh pata hi hai hamare relationship ke already 5 years hogaye hai.. So, soch rahe hai shaadi karle dono..." He just hummed in response.. "Waise ap dono kab karoge? Sorry agar ap.." He cuts her in between.. "No.. no it's okay.. Let's see abhi time hai.. Maybe after her MS.." Said taking a deep breath... "That's great.." she replied quickly... "Tum kya karogi age?" Asked looking at her... "I think I'll do MS too.. Soch rahi hu gynaecologist ka.." "That's awesome.. Girls ke liye yeh bohot accha.. We need more woman Gynaecologist" said with a smile.. She just hummed in response..

"Well Shehnaaz kaha hai..?" asked like a desperate soul.. "Woh..." Priya was about to say something when Shehnaaz send a message to her.. "Priya please upar aa.. Need help!!" Seeing the message she smirked... When something naughty comes in her evil mind..."Agaya bulawa.." said in her mind.. Then she said looking at him.. "Ap jaiye uske room me... Apko bula rahi hai.." said with an innocent smile making him confused..."Are you sure? I mean kab bulaya mujhe..?" said confusingly as she didn't messaged or called him...

"She just messenged me ki main apko upar bheju.." said with a grin.. "But woh tumhe kyu bolegi mujhe bhejne ke liye.." said confusingly but little did he know that she was doing this intentionally just to send him there.. "Dr. Sid.. I mean jiju ap jayenge yah nahi..?" Asked little bit irritatedly making him shocked.. When she got another message from her.. "Yaar kitna bhao khana hai tujhe aja yaar.. Nahi horaha hai mere se..😌" seeing the message she smirked.. "Dekhiye kitna desperately apko bula rahi hai.." said sadly with an innocent face.. "Okay! I'm going.." said with an awkward smile and left to her room.. Then she messaged her saying.. "Aa rahi hu ruk..😏" "Ab maza ayega.." said dancing in her mind while holding her mouth not to laugh loudly...🤭

As Sidharth entered her room she said.. "Zaldi aa yaar aur karde please.." said irritatedly showing her naked milky white back to his prayed eyes making his breath hitched and jaw dropped seeing the view infront of him.. Without getting any response for few minutes she again said.. "Ab kya invitation card du tujhe ki bandh de.." said irritatedly still showing her back to him.. By this he comes to his sense and went towards her taking slow and heavy steps.. Next moment she felt his rough hands running on her bare back making her flinch that it's him not Priya.. "Sidhaaarthh.." said in soft voice...

"Baby.." said in husky voice near her ear while licking her ear and finally giving a harsh bite making her hissed in pain. He sucked the place to sooth the pain. "You are so Beautiful." said inhaling the smell of her hair while nuzzling in her hair making her breath hitched then he plant a kiss making her smile blissfully.. Next moment she felt his hot lips on her bare shoulder giving wet kisses then on her bare back planting soft and feathery kisses all over it sending chill down her spine.. Then tie the knot of the dress.. And finally gave a harsh bite making her moan his name softly turning him on to next level...