PART- 45 (SHE IS MINE)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment n vote...😊❤

___________________________

Later finishing their shopping... they went home to pack some clothes as they will leave for Vikram's farmhouse.

While going they went like this.... Vikram, his girlfriend Monika, Priya & Veer in Vikram's Car. And Sidhath, Sana & Rahul in Sidhath's car. Veer noticed that Priya was looking tensed.

Veer- What happened Priya? Are you okay?

Priya- Yes, I'm fine. Chalo chalte hai.

Veer- Are you sure you okay..?

Priya- I am fine baby. Let's go. Veer just humm. And both get in the car .

Vikram- Sidharth tu bhi chal zaldi khada kya hai.

Sid- Tu jaa... We are also coming after you.

Vikram- Okay..! And they left...

Sidharth was not ready to take Rahul with them. Then Sana requested him to take Rahul with them! But he was not ready for it... Then she gave her kasam and finally he gave in to take Rahul with them with a grumpy face. Shooting dagger at Rahul with his eyes.. Seeing this Rahul gulp down his salvia in fear. As if Sidharth will kill him right there right now...😂😂

Sid- Get in the car now... In stern voice

Sidharth went to seat in the driving seat. When he saw that Rahul was about to sit on the passenger seat. Which made his irritated... Then he stopped him.

Sid- Stop! Why are you seating here? Did I told you to sit here? Angrily...

Rahul- No..! Nervously..

Sid- Then why?? irritatedly

Sana- Sidharth..!

Sid- What Sidhath?? Tell your friend to stay away from me.

Sana- Sidharth !! Kya hua? Aise kyu kar raha hai tu? Agar beth jata toh kya hojata. Itni si baat ke liye itna kyu bhadak raha hai tu?

Rahul- Bro, please calm down! What have I done? Why don't you like me? Nervously...

Sid- Shehnaaz go n sit.

Sana- But Sidharth...

Sid- I said now..!! Loudly..

Sana & Rahul both flinch in fear... Sana went to sit on passenger seat. And Rahul was about to sit on the back seat when Sidharth stopped him.

Sid- Come with me.. I need to talk to you about something..

Sana- Ab kya hai yaar... Sid gave her a look & she shut her mouth.

Rahul- Ab kya hai bhagwan ji..!! (In mind) Yes, bro. And went with Sid at a distance from his car.

Rahul- Kya hua, bro?

Sid- Listen! First of all.. I am not your bro, alright! I'm Dr. Sidharth for you. And secondly.. I just don't like you... because... He went near him and said in a stern voice.. Just stay away from her. Understand? SHE IS MINE.. So, I don't like the way you even look at her or even try to get close to her. Pointing Sana who was sitting on the passenger seat. Absolutely clueless what they are talking... By this Rahul gets shocked.